CHAPTER 24: The Best In Every Way

NOLTON

Things from now on were going to be different for us. My life and Leona's would never be the same since she told me she is going to be mine.

I was relieved and more than excited to hear her say she still wants to be with me and didn't reject me.

Throughout the next few days, I went over the rules she needed to know about in being part of this lifestyle (in case Brett might have left a few things out). In return, she had a few questions she wanted to ask me, that honestly, I thought was adorable.

"Do I have to dress like the women do in the movies and all of that? Do I have to change anything about me?" She asks.

"You don't. But do know that whatever you need, I can give you-rather it is money, clothes, whatever. Also, speaking of movies, forget things you've seen. It's a bit different. Now don't get me wrong, there have been a few movies that portrayed a good general idea of what it can be like but, it's not like those for the most part and there are no fake anything." I explained. "Also, you have to remember to be strong-in which I know you are but, just wanted to implement that as one of the most important things."

"Alright. Well, I'm glad I don't have to change in who I am or my appearance even, because I was going to say that I wasn't sure I could do that or act that way. And I can definitely handle being strong. Not to mention also the fact that I am not going to get drunk or high all the time or be pawned off to other guys or...." She began rambling about random things and panicking again causing me to calm her down.

"Okay, for the last time, babe, STOP believing the movies. You also need to understand that I will NEVER let another man touch you. You are mine and mine alone. Same goes for me with you. I am yours and nobody else's. With that said, there is one last important thing I will need to have your understanding with, mainly for your safety.  Such as if I am not able to be with you or drop you off at work or pick you up, you will always have a few of my guys with you. You need the protection because as I am sure you have already figured out already, you could be used as collateral to get to me-a huge target practically."

"Okay. I understand." She replies. "But what about Marlie? I mean, does she get protection too since she is with Brett?"

"Of course. In fact, she has been getting that already ever since they began...." I start to tell her and realize from her expression that Marlie never told her (that explains a lot).

"What do you mean?" She asks then has the look of sudden realization.

"I'm sorry baby, I thought she told you."

"No but, I think she tried to weeks ago." She mentions.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just, there's a lot to take in." She says.

"I know. But you'll get used to it." I wink at her. "Besides, any time you have a question, doubt or concerns-anything at all, again, I will help you through all of this."

Next I lean in and begin to kiss her after she nods her head in agreement.

Thankfully right now, Marlie is out with Brett for the rest of the day and all I want to do right now is make love to her. She gets me turned on when I see her.

She seems to be thinking the same thing that I am as I begin feeling her hand move over the bulge of my pants as we continue making out.

"Fuck baby, mmmmm......" I begin to moan.

She next gets up off the couch from beside me, gets down on her knees and doesn't stop making eye contact as she starts unzipping and unbuttoning my pants, before unbuckling my belt and pulling down my boxers.

She starts licking her lips before she places them over the tip of my cock, teasing it with her tongue as she continues looking into my eyes.

I love it how she knows how to please me. She pleases me more than any other woman ever has.

Right as she begins bobbing her head up and down on my shaft, licking and sucking, I hold her hair back so I can watch her suck me off.

She surprises me out of nowhere by attempting to take in my entire length deep into her mouth as I start to feel the back of her throat and moaning while gagging a little bit.

My god this girl is gonna be the fucking death of me.

"Aww fuck, baby." I start moaning as I then take a little control and start moving her head down onto my cock more as she starts picking up her pace while stroking me also with her hand.

The sounds she makes from the slurping of my precum to the gagging, moaning and trying to catch her breath in between before surprisingly spitting onto my cock as if she were a fucking pornstar making a movie.

I couldn't take it anymore and it was now my turn. So I lifted her head up and she began to get up off the ground and start kissing me while we began removing my shirt then all of her clothes and tossed them randomly onto the floor.

I quickly grabbed a condom from the back pocket of my pants and rolled it on before doing anything else because I began eating her out a bit before thrusting deep and hard inside of her, just the way she likes it in one of her favorite positions (Doggystyle).

I next had flipped her onto her back on the couch and lifted one of her legs up onto my shoulder before burying my face between her legs and right away begin flicking at her clit, driving her crazy enough to make her start bucking her hips as I continued eating her out, going faster and faster before I next had her stand up behind the couch with her back facing me as she gripped onto the couch material, bent over a little bit with her ass stuck out for me to thrust inside.

I slapped her ass before then gripping onto her hips and began thrusting deep and hard  going faster and faster with each thrust.

While fucking her from behind, I wanted her to look back at me, so I gripped her hair and pulled a little to have her do it and while doing so, I kissed her and began rubbing her clit fast with my finger at the same time.

It drove her crazy as she knew by now that I know all the things that drive her crazy in the bedroom.

She grips onto the back of my head as I start moving my hand from between her legs to cupping her luscious and smooth beautifully shaped breasts.

She was mine and I was gonna make sure her and everybody else knew that too.

"I'm gonna come baby." She moans loudly to me.

"Come with me." I tell her while panting.

A few more thrusts and we both come together at the same time. I can feel her wetness on my cock as I come inside the condom while still inside of her, imagining I am really coming inside of her.

We both collapse and try to catch our breaths before heading towards her bedroom, laying in bed naked with one another and spooned.

Damn, I am in love with this woman. She is the best in every way.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)