CHAPTER 20: She Is Different

NOLTON

I haven't gone this far out for a woman before, let alone be on an actual 'date' and put nearly as much effort as I have been with Leona but, she isn't like the others. She deserves something special like this.

Inside my head when I had thought about taking her to a nice park, it sounded better rather than when I said it out loud. It didn't even hit me until moments afterwards that it sounded creepier and more weird than I wanted it to. Plus I could tell by the look on her face when I mentioned the word 'park', I noticed she had most likely thought I meant a park with playgrounds and everything. However, this wasn't that kind of a park.

This place was beautiful at night. You didn't need the moonlight or even the stars in the sky to have a great intimate moment here.

The light posts lit up the dark stoned-pavement that went around the entire park along with the strings of twinkle lights that cascaded down in between each post to add just the right amount of light, adding to the romantic scene.  There were also cast-ironed benches that were located throughout random places in the park, while being pressed up against the cast iron made type fences that circled each section to protect where there were either flowers that were bloomed beautifully and untouched, rare trees or and some that were of just perfectly greened and well taken care of grass that you could sit or walk upon.

The thing that had made me think of this place however, was the fact there were also several horse-drawn-carriages that I had believed would be romantic for Leona and hoped she'd like.

The moment when we stepped out of the car was the moment that I would see if rather or not this was ever a good idea and  thankfully, she let me know right away that it was.

That amazing smile of hers was the biggest I have yet to see and when she looked at me, she seemed to be real happy, as she quickly wrapped her arms over my shoulders as I wrapped mine around her waist and she kissed me.

"So I take it I did good." I chuckled at how cute she was right now.

"I would say so." She smiled even more.

"Good. Well, let's go ahead and get into a carriage to take us around the park." I suggest.

"I'd love that." She says.

I took hold of her hand and helped get her up into the carriage that was several feet away from in front of us. Once I sat next to her, I placed a blanket that was on the seat across from us both, over our laps while I placed my arm over her shoulders before telling the driver to go.

Between the sounds of the clip-clopping that the horse made with every slow steady step it took, the light gentle breeze alomg with the lights that were paving our way as we went around the park, it was perfect.

Honestly, I have to admit that being with her right here and now, made me not even think about anything or anyone.  Although I I had almost come close a few times in telling her what I really did for a living (that's how fast I have fallen for her) but thankfully, my conscience always helped me stop myself.

I still believe it is too early for her to find out yet about that part of me.

My god she is so beautiful and beyond fucking sexy, with her thick thighs and curves, then her ass in that dress especially, DAMN.....just over all the ways she looks right now in her dress tonight, it's a surprise I haven't ravished her yet.

The driver had some type of music playing to where he couldn't really hear us much if we lowly talked, so I decided to see just how 'spontaneous' she really was, when she had told me earlier tonight at dinner about how she likes surprises and to be spontaneous at times.

The best way for me to find out was obvious to me.

So I began to move my hand underneath the blanket, slowly moving towards her thighs where I immediately pushed her legs apart with my hand, forcing her to uncross her legs and giving me easier access.

Next I began moving my hand up her thigh more and more until I reached her panties and started to push them aside.

She gasped a little and looked at me surprised but I could tell she wanted me to go further because of the way she put her bottom lip gently between her teeth and began to moan a little, holding in her breath as I began to gently rub her sweet bud.

I leaned closer towards her ear and lowly told her about how I was testing her.

"And you have to be quiet baby. No matter how intense it gets for you. Just feel my fingers inside of you." I tell her then gently place a few kisses onto her neck and begin to rub her clit faster and faster.

I next surprise her and slide in one finger then two and immediately began sliding them in and out of her, feeling her get more and more wet with each thrust.

She turns her head and I quickly take my other hand to hold the side of her face and 
have her moan into my mouth as we make out with one another passionately with lust.

As we pull our lips apart and touch one another's foreheads, I begin going faster and faster until she eventually comes all over my fingers and hand.

Then I start to place my lips onto hers again and we start kissing more with me moaning into her mouth now from how hot that had felt for me.

Nothing is more hot to me than hearing a girl getting off by me. I love that effect I have.

When I pull out my fingers, I can't help but taste them as I love the way she tastes and couldn't get the taste of her out of my mouth from last night.

Even after brushing my teeth this morning, I wanted to taste her again. I love making her come and can't wait to give her more orgasms tonight.

Well.....it was a good plan I'll say because neither one of us did ever make it back to her place. Instead, as soon as we finished the carriage ride, the moment we took off in my car, we didn't get too far before she made me pull over and I took her then and there just as she wanted.

Tonight I discovered many things about her.  The thing I started noticing the most that made her stand out from any other girl I had ever been with, was that she was confident and she didn't try and hide herself. She seems humble. She had no reason to feel any other way, but I was glad that she felt comfortable around me.

Just another turn on about her.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)