CHAPTER 18: The First Time I Wanted To Stay

NOLTON

Finally, I seemed to have had enough. I was glad to have made it back on time to go out with them all because I couldn't stand not seeing Leona.

While away I had finally admitted to myself that I liked her and that there was nothing wrong with it. Not to mention the fact that I deserved someone like her.

Then after coming down the stairs to see everyone before we left, the moment I saw what she was wearing tonight especially, I instantly started working on my nerves more at a quicker pace to finally make a move and claim her as mine. Not in a possessive way or controlling way, but show her I want to be with her and yet at the same time, let all the men that will be gawking at her along with the women there too know, that she is mine.

It took me a while until I finally made my move but am so glad I finally did and this way too she could see that I really wanted her.

While making out in the middle of the dancefloor, I lowered my hands and grabbed her ass.

Next thing I knew, we both found ourselves heading out and actually back to her place.

The urges we both were feeling at the moment were hard to restrain ourselves from any longer and started rapidly removing one another's clothes and tossing them onto the floor in random places in between kissing each other.

The moment heated up so quickly and we both knew what each other wanted.

Once fully naked, we were now inside her bedroom and I laid her on top of her bed and placed the condom I had grabbed from the back of my jeans before tossing them onto the ground, I placed it onto the night stand before I started making my way from her lips down to the side of her neck, to between the valley of her breasts, down to her stomach all the way down to her already glistening sweet bud between her thick soft thighs.

I took hold of her thighs right as I began flicking and teasing her clit with my tongue. Tasting her sweet juices that were already dripping from between her pussy lips.

I next began thrusting one finger than two deep inside of her, moving faster and faster as I did the same with my tongue.

"Oh my....mmmmm......" Leona began to moan with her fingers gripping through my hair.

Once she was done coming all over my fingers and in my mouth, I climbed my way back up to her and kissed her lips again.

She took control next and pushed me back while climbing on top of me and grinned at me in a seductive way, as she began moving her way down towards my somewhat already erected shaft where she continues teasing it with her tongue, making me want her more than I have ever wanted anybody.

I feel her wrap her fingers around it and start stroking it with her hand while licking the precum off the tip of it and then taking my length as much as she could in her mouth, moving her head up and down on it making me harder and harder until I am close to losing it. That's when I take control again by flipping her back onto her back, grabbing the condom and tearing the pack opened with my teeth, rolling it on quickly.and then immediately start thrusting deep inside of her.

She felt amazing with her clenching her legs around my waist and giving me better access to go in deeper while keeping up the rhythm of fast, deep and hard.

There were no words to describe how great she felt.

Between the sounds both of our bodies made with our skins hitting each other with each thrust and position we did and the moans from the pure pleasure we both were enduring.

This was by far the best sex I have ever had and yet we weren't done yet.

I could feel us both getting closer towards hitting our peaks but before that happened, she surprised me and took control with having me move onto my back again.and climbing on top of me.

I immediately grabbed her hips as she lowered herself on top of me and started to ride me really good. Towards the end of our pleasuring one another, I grabbed her breasts and sat up while thrusting inside of her still placing one nipple at a time in my mouth, giving each one the same attention as the other until we both came together feeling pure ecstasy.

Then something happened almost instantly after the both of us came that I never had experienced before. We tried to catch our breaths and looked into each other's eyes for a moment and suddenly, I got an unfamiliar feeling. One I have never felt before.

I just looked into her eyes and held the side of her face before we started kissing one another again. Then she got off of me and played the rest of the night in my arms as we both eventually fell asleep.

This was nothing like I had experienced before with any other girl. In fact, this was the first time in my life to where I actually wanted to stay.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)