Cuteness Overload

Fluff
——

Dream's POV

I laughed a little bit at how my boyfriend was acting, "Georgeeee, let me gooo. I have to go get groceries and your medicine."

George just hugged my torso even tighter while stuffing his face into my chest and shaking his head no.

I smiled at how cute he was being and I would love to just stay in bed with him and cuddle, but we need groceries and George has a cold which requires medicine to make him feel better.

I patted his head gently then I grabbed both of his shoulders and pushed him back a little bit. He was pouting.

"Can't I just go with you?", George whined out.

I chuckled and shook my head no while picking him up bridal style, "No you can't. You're sick and you have to be in bed. I'll be back in at least an hour.". I walked over to the bed and laid him down on it.

"Hmph. I don't love you anymore.", he turned his back to me while hiding under the blankets.

"Oh come on babyyy! I will be back!"

All I received back was a grumble.

"You know you still love me. I will be back soon.", I leaned down and kissed his head before leaving.

——

I finally got home from buying groceries and getting George's medicine. I underestimated on how much groceries that we needed, but at least it wasn't that much where I needed to make two trips to the car.

It was very quiet in the house. Other than the sounds of Patches, Cat, and Dog walking around, there were no other sounds. Usually when George would hear me come home, he would yell for me, but he didn't yell for me this time. Well he is sick. He's either still upset at me or he's asleep.

I went to the kitchen to put the groceries away then I fed the animals. After I started to make my way up the stairs to mine and George's room with the medicine in my hands.

I quietly and slowly opened the door just in case George was asleep and I didn't wanna disturb him. I walked inside and shut the door quietly then I walked over to where our bed was and what I saw made me go into a frenzy.

George was indeed asleep, but he was asleep while cuddling with a giant (Dream) blob plushie and wearing one of my merch hoodies. May I add that he's also only wearing his boxers.

My face was red from blushing and from how my brain and heart was racing.

I took my phone out and quickly took a picture of him and I placed the medicine on the nightstand before I went over and carefully moved the blob plushie out of the way and laid down next to him. I pulled him close to my chest and held him close.

2 years of dating and I still go crazy over him doing this. He's so cute. Too cute for his own good.

I felt him squirm a little bit and I noticed that he was starting to wake up a little bit.

"Dream? You're back!", he sprung up and hugged me. I, of course, hugged him back too.

"Yes I am back! I see that you got my hoodie and the blob plushie out.", I say while chuckling.

He blushed a little bit and hid his face into my shoulder, "Well I wanted to surround myself of whatever reminds me of you. You took too long."

Can he get anymore adorable?! I swear I might explode from how precious he is!

I sighed happily and hugged him tighter, "Well I got your medicine so let's have you take it then we can cuddle all we want."

After George took his medicine, we laid down comfortably on the bed and cuddled close to each other.

"You're so much better than the plushie.", George mumbled into my chest.

"I better be.", I said jokingly while laughing a little bit. I kissed his head and rubbed his back gently, "Get some more rest."

He nodded his head and a little after, he was out like a light. About an hour after he fell asleep, I also fell asleep with a content smile on my face.

——

A/N two oneshots two days in a row? that's rare. anyway i don't really know what this was. i just got a bit inspired from chilumi fanart (a genshin ship of the characters lumine and childe). hope you still enjoyed though :D

762 words