Glasses

Fluff
——

George's POV

"Hey Dream do you-"

I walked into Dream's office about to ask him if he has a spare phone charger but I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him once he turned in his chair to look at me.

"George? Do you need something? You've been staring at me for quite a while now.", he said with a small chuckle.

"O-Oh right um do you have a spare phone charger? I can't find mine and I don't feel like looking for it."

He just chuckled and opened one of his drawers and he got out a charger from that drawer. He then got up from his chair and he walked over to me, basically towering over me because of our height difference.

"You're blushing, Georgie.", he has a small smirk on his face, "Why are you blushing?"

I turned my head so that I'm not looking at him, "I'm not blushing! Just give me the charger!", I'm definitely as red as a tomato right now.

"Is it because I'm wearing my glasses?"

I felt my face turn more red. Dream wears eye contacts most of the time but when he doesn't and uses his glasses, he just looks so cute and well... hot! I'll never admit that to him though.

I let out a small scoff and turned my body around so that my back was facing him, "Whatever. I'll just go ask Sapnap."

I was about to walk out of the room when I felt Dream's hand on my waist which made me jump a little bit and he also moved his other hand so that it's leaning on top of the door frame.

"You stare at me more often when I wear my glasses. I will wear my glasses more often if that's what you like."

I can just hear the smirk in his voice. I just stayed quiet and crossed my arms.

"You're not denying it.", he leaned down and kissed my cheek and before I knew it, I was lifted off the ground by two strong arms wrapped around me.

"Dream!!"

Dream just laughed and walked back a bit into the room and closed the door. He carried me to his desk and he sat down on his chair with me on his lap with my back against his chest.

"I just came here for a charger.", I mumbled quietly.

"Well now you're staying in here with me while I edit a video."

I let out a small sigh but a small smile appeared on my face. I relaxed into his chest while he started to edit again, he had his chin rested on my right shoulder as he did so.

I looked to my side a little bit to see his side profile. Why does he have to be so attractive?! I turned my head so that I was looking back at his monitors.

I cleared my throat a bit before saying, "maybe I do like seeing you in glasses."

He lets out a chuckle and stopped typing on his keyboard and he lifted his hand to put his two fingers under my chin to turn my head to look at him.

"Like I said, I will wear my glasses more often if that's what you like. I'll only do it for you."

"You're an idiot. Get back to editing.", I playfully pushed his face away from me which made him laugh and I laughed along with him.

"But yeah, you should wear your glasses more often. You look hot in them.", I said half jokingly.

"You're such an idiot. But anything for you, Georgieee.", he hugs me tightly and snuggles his head into my shoulder.

I smiled contently and I kissed the side of his head.

"Why don't you just become my boyfriend already?", he said while lifting his head to look at me.

I blushed and pushed his face away again and looked back to his monitors, "get back to editing before I leave you in here alone again!"

"Ok ok!", he laughs while starting to get back to editing.

——

683 words