Rivals Or More

[Fluff] ✔︎
Angst
Other/Unsure
☞︎inspired by the anime Special A☜︎

——

Third Person's POV

From afar—if you didn't know these two idiots—you would think that they are best friends, or even dating if you think about it. They are always with each other. If you see one of them, the other will be there too or at least somewhere nearby. You can't have one without the other. You would see them bicker a lot like an old married couple. In some cases, you would think it's cute and typical young love or something along those lines.

Now, if you do know these idiots, you would know that they hate each other. Or at least one hates the other and the other just likes to tease. They have been rivals since young. Always competitive with each other, trying to one up each other somehow. At any inconvenience, one would challenge the other to do something stupid.

But it's not just them trying to one up each other. It's mostly one trying to finally beat the other in something while the other effortlessly wins all the time.

Sometimes it can get scary between those two when they get too competitive. To say the least, a lot of people in their school are intimidated by them. Both are intelligent, athletic, diligent, you name it.

"Now who are these two?" you may ask.

Well, let me introduce you to:

Dream W. Taken, 17 years old, senior/upperclassman at DSMP High. The one always winning effortlessly.

George N. Found, 18 years old, senior/upperclassman at DSMP High. The one always losing and initiating every challenge.

They are a handful.

——

"What?! How did you get extra credit?!" George baffled while darting his eyes back and forth from his paper and Dream's paper.

Dream just lets out a chuckle and crosses his arms while looking at George expectingly, "There was an error on one of the questions so I told the teacher. You should've noticed the error too George."

George lets out a scoff and tried to see where the error was and sure enough, there was an error, "This is not fair! I have 100% while you have 102%!"

Dream takes both of the papers out of George's hands and lifted George's chin up to look up at him, "Can I say what I want for my prize now?"

George lets out a 'tch' as he swatted Dream's hand away and sat down on top of one of the desks in the empty classroom. Even though George doesn't show it, but he's kinda nervous on what Dream will ask for his prize.

Will he asks George to be his servant for a day? Will he make George dress up as a clown and embarrass himself in front of the whole school? Oh my god.. what if he asks for something expensive?!

George shuttered a little bit thinking about what Dream may have wanted as his prize. Well there's no turning back now. George wanted to challenge Dream into seeing who could get the highest score in their next test and of course, Dream wins. He always does.