Under The Fireworks

[Fluff] ✔︎
Angst
Other/Unsure

——

Third Person's POV

The end of the year is near. A new year, a new chapter of everyone's lives will begin soon. It's crazy how time flies by in a blink of an eye. You could be meeting someone for the first time then SNAP. You've already known each other for more than a year. Time just doesn't exist in a way. For many, time is going too fast, for others, time is going too slow. We have all the time in the world to do what we have to do.

So why the fuck haven't these two nitwits confessed to each other yet?! They've known each other for more than 5 years and to add on to that, they are in a band together for 2 years now. And the fact that they both wanted to confess to each other before this year ended and tomorrow is New Year's eve and they haven't done shit.

The Crew Boys. A band consisting of 5 boys, 5 best friends;

Sapnap, the drummer.

Karl, the guitarist.

Quackity, the pianist.

Dream, the bassist.

George, the main vocalist.

So there's 5 of them. Who are the two that hasn't confessed to each other? You can take a guess.

...

Psst. It's Dream and George. Did you guess right? You probably did.

Not only is it painfully obvious that they like each other, they are so dense that it hurts. Their fans see it, their friends, hell even their family sees it.

Well they got about 24 or so hours before the year ends. Will one of them try to clutch and confess? Maybe, maybe not. Who knows? Well for New Years, they have to perform at a festival before the firework show and countdown so we will see how anything happens on a busy day like that.

——

Sapnap's POV

I want to strangle them. EVERYONE WANTS TO STRANGLE THEM.———Ok so me and the boys are rehearsing, it's still light out and it's only 3 pm. The festival isn't open until 5 pm and the concert doesn't start until 9:00 pm. Obviously it's an outdoor concert and it's winter so it's a bit chilly.

Did I mention it was still light out? Like the sun is still beaming down on us? Like you know how the sun works, it lights up everything?

SO HOW ARE THEY JUST SEEING THE DARK?! Like I said, we are rehearsing which means testing out lighting, microphones, instruments, speakers, etc. George was testing out the mic, singing some random songs into it, the big screen was behind him while the camera focused on him, Dream was watching him like the rest of us, George shivers the slightest bit and mother fucker ran up to George like he was dying and gave George HIS jacket to wear.

Me, Karl, and Quackity gave each other the look that just says "Are they dumb?" and the answer is yes. They are dumbasses. Literally we just face palmed and shook our heads. Smh in real life.

——

Third Person POV

The time rolled around to where the festival is now open and there were already many crowds of people. You can see families, groups of friends, couples, and so on. Amongst the crowd was also the Crew Boys. Since they had some time to kill, they were allowed to also go and enjoy the festival as they pleased until they were to be called back to get ready for the concert.