Is That What You Like Now?

Angst/Slight Fluff
[song: Is That What You Like Now by Bergen Olivia]
——

Sapnap's POV

I am getting worried about Dream. He hasn't been answering any calls or messages from me or his family the past month. We know that him and George had broken up and that must've took a toll on him. I don't really know why they broke up though. I tried to contact George, but he wouldn't answer either, but I see on social media that he's already got a new boyfriend. ———That fucking asshole. How can he move on so fast while Dream is probably suffering right now.

I decided to go to Dream's house and check up on him today. I really need to talk to him and I also want him to tell me why they broke up.

——

The sight in front of me was worrying and terrible. ———I arrived to Dream's house and I texted him beforehand that I will be coming over. He didn't reply, but he did see it. Once I got out of the car, I went up to the front porch and walked to the door and knocked. After a minute or two, the door finally opened and I saw Dream.

He had dark circles under his eyes and eye bags like he hasn't slept in days. He looks a bit skinnier than the last time I saw him and that was a little over a month ago before him and George broke up. His hair was disheveled and messy like he hasn't showered in days. His clothes also look like he hasn't changed out of them at all since the day he wore it which I assumed all of this happened right after the break up. He's wearing a hoodie of his that George deemed to be his favorite hoodie from Dream, I saw him wore it almost all the time when I go visit them. I guess it still had George's smell and since Dream also knew it was his favorite hoodie, he wanted to still be as close to George as he could with it.

I let out a sad sigh. Seeing the sight of my best friend like this isn't the best sight to see. I swear I am going to give George a piece of my mind, but that's after I comfort my best friend.———The last time I saw Dream like this was probably in high school and at that time it was also over a break up over a girl that he really loved at the time. And here I thought George wouldn't be like her. Tch.

"I know I look like shit. Are you coming in or are you just going to keep on staring at me?"

Dream's voice brought me out of my train of thoughts and I tried my best to put on a small smile, "Sorry. Let's go inside."

He just shook his head a little bit with a sigh and walked back inside with the door still opened for me. I walked in after him and we went to the living room to take a seat. I sat down on one of the larger couches while Dream sat on one of the smaller ones.

"I am guessing you're here to check up on me and ask me about the break up.", he lets out a bitter chuckle, "How nostalgic. The last time this happened was in high school.", he then lets out a sigh before saying, "Ask what you want. I'll answer them."

I frowned a little bit, I hate seeing him like this. Especially when it's over a person that's not worth his time or tears. How can George do this to him? He was also one of our best friends too!

"Well for starters, how have you been feeling? And be completely honest. I know when you're lying.", I say firmly.

Dream didn't look at me at all once we sat down, he was either looking at the wall or at his hands that were on his lap.