Pretty

Fluff
[inspired by My Gentle Giant on Webtoon]
——

Dream's POV

I never understood what it's like to genuinely like someone. Fall in love even. All my life, I've been clueless. I never had a actual crush and it kinda upsets me that I won't know what it's like to genuinely like someone.

But that was before I met my second best friend, George. Or now, my boyfriend.

Me and my best friend since middle school, Sapnap, met George through one of our other best friends, Karl. This was about a year and a half ago. Karl said that a friend of his from a different country came to visit and he came on the same day that us three decided to hang out so Karl invited George to come with us. Even though he was probably jet lagged, he still agreed to go with us.

"Guys, this is my friend, George! George, these are the two idiots I was telling you about. The blonde and very tall one is Dream and the brunette one is Sapnap.", Karl was enthusiastic while introducing us to each other.

George laughed a little bit before greeting us, "Hello. It's nice to meet you guys. Karl told me some things about you while he was driving me back to his house."

"Hopefully good things?", Sapnap said with a small chuckle.

Me on the other hand, I just stared at him. I was admiring him even. All I had on my mind was, "Pretty."

"Dream? You good?", Sapnap said while hitting my shoulder playfully.

I shook my head a bit to get back to reality, "Yeah I'm fine! I spaced out a little bit I guess haha.", I scratched the back of my head nervously.

I looked over to George and he was looking right at me, making me feel more nervous. I wasn't sure why I was feeling this way. Maybe I'll talk to Sapnap later.

To play it off, I smiled at George and greeted him, "This is probably a very bad first impression, but hi. It's very nice to meet you and I hope you will have a fun time while being here in America."

George chuckles before replying, "It's not a bad first impression at all. And thank you. I will be staying for at least a month so I would hope that it will be fun."

Through the time that George was still here in America, we actually hung out a lot as a group with the four of us.

Through the times that we would hang out together, I can't help, but to feel something towards George that I have never felt with Sapnap or Karl.

We even went to the beach one day and hung out with some of these girls that Sapnap invited. I wasn't really paying attention to them though.

I noticed that Sapnap took a liking to a certain girl so that's when I asked him.

"Sapnap, you like her right?", I pointed at the girl who was with some of the others out in the water, "How do you know when you like someone?"

"Eh? That was out of nowhere. Well when you "like" someone it means that you want them to be your girlfriend I guess.", Sapnap explained while I just pondered and taking in what he was saying, "And I guess you wanna be closer to them and you think they're cute."