Forehead Kisses and Hot Chocolate

A/N double update, short, sweet, and simple o/////o
————————————————————————————————————————

Fluff
Tw//none

3rd Person POV
George was streaming alone, just going around the Dream SMP and talking to chat. Just having a chill stream every once in awhile since he's a bit more tired today but he wanted to stream.

His caring boyfriend, Dream, was downstairs making George hot chocolate. George's favorite drink. He knew that George was a bit more tired than usual today because he stayed up a bit later last night editing a video and also doing some coding.

After finishing making the hot chocolate, he puts in a few marshmallows in the hot chocolate and he picks up the mug and walks upstairs to their office. He opens the door quietly and he saw George sitting with his knees up to his chest and he was resting his chin on his knees.

George turned his head to see Dream and he smiles a little bit. Their fans knew about their relationship and not too long ago, Dream made a face reveal a little after they announced their relationship.

Dream smiles softly and walks over to his tired boyfriend and sets the mug down on his desk.

"I made you some hot chocolate.", Dream pats George's head gently and ran his hair through George's hair a little bit.

"Thank you.", George says tiredly and he leans into Dream's touch.

Dream smiles lovingly and he moves George's hair up a little bit and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

"Come to bed once you get too tired ok? Don't work yourself too much. I love you.", Dream placed more kisses on George's forehead making George giggled a little bit and smiles fondly at his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna end stream in a bit. We can cuddle after right?"

"Of course we can, baby. That's not even a question.", Dream kisses George's forehead again and he also gave a small kiss on George's lips then walks out of the office, closing the door quietly and going to their room.

George smiles watching him leave and he picks up the mug and he sips the hot chocolate.

Just how I like it, George thought before looking back to chat.

"I'm going to stream for a bit longer and I think Quackity will stream in a bit so we are going to wait for him to go live so I can raid him."

——

George's POV

I finally ended stream and raided Quackity. I finished drinking the hot chocolate and I went into the kitchen to clean the mug then I went back upstairs and went into mine and Dream's room. He was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard of the bed on his phone. When he heard the door open, he looked over and instantly smiled when he saw me.

"Hey baby. Come here.", Dream puts his phone down on the nightstand on his side and opened his arms for me.

I smiled and got onto the bed and I crawled into his arms and cuddles up to him, putting my head on his chest. He moved so that he's laying down.

"Goodnight Georgie. Get some sleep. You need it.", He kisses the top of me head as he pulled me closer to him.

"Goodnight Dream. I love you."

I felt my eyes drooping down and the last thought I had in my mind before I fell into slumber was, how was I so lucky to have him?
————————————————————

581 words