Donations

Fluff
Tw//none

George's POV
I was currently streaming the Dream SMP just messing around on the server with Quackity and Karl. I wanted Sapnap and Dream to join us too so we can have all the *crew boys but Sapnap said he has something to do and Dream said he has to do some coding for future videos.

I've been streaming for about 2 hours now and right now I'm on deafen on discord and I'm just reading out some donations and subs that I have missed. Just then I got another donation;

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $1000

"What?! Dream donated $1000?! Thank you Dream! I don't know why he donated $1000 but thank you!"

I was confused and shocked but I rolled with it. I undeafened on discord and started messing around with Karl and Quackity again and I got another donation and my jaw dropped;

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $5000

"What the heck?! Dream what are you doing! I'm sending this money back to you!"

I had to check if it was real and it was! What is he doing?

"What did Dream do?" I heard Karl ask.

"When I was on deafen reading out donations and subs that I missed, Dream randomly donated $1000 and now he donated $5000 and I honestly don't know why!"

"Dream is being your sugar daddy right now." Quackity joked while laughing and Karl laughed as well.

I went and messaged Dream privately on discord and asked what the heck he was doing and I saw that he was online but he wasn't answering me.

I cleared my throat a little bit, "Um ok. I'll deal with that later."

I thought that Dream would've stopped there because he donated $6000 to me. But nope.

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $7000

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $10,000

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $12,000

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $15,000

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $20,000

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $30,000

I was literally in distressed the whole time being shocked and telling him to stop sending me money!

"Ok Dream stop! You donated $100K! I'm sending you this money back!" At this point, I was on deafen again on discord because i didn't know what's happening.

Dono: dreamwastaken donated $5 don't send me back the money. This is a gift :)

"A gift-?! What do you mean a gift?! You just donated $100K for no reason, I'm thankful but what the heck Dream?! Also answer me on discord you idiot!"

I left my call with Karl and Quackity and I started calling Dream on discord until he answers. Eventually he joined the vc.

"Dream! What the hell?!"

I heard him wheeze on the other side of the call, "It's a gift."

"For what?! You said you had coding to do so you couldn't join my stream and then you pop out of nowhere and donated me $100K! Are you pulling a Skeppy or something?!"

He wheezed more and I couldn't help but to smile a little bit. After he calmed down, he replied, "Well now you have money to come to Florida."

I was dumbfounded. I was even more confused.

"W-What? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. I want you to use that money and come down to Florida." He said it so bluntly and I felt myself get flustered and I covered my cheeks with my hands. I looked over to the chat and I saw it just exploding.

"You want me to come to Florida?"

"We've been talking about meeting up for so long. So how about it? Come down to Florida and meet up with me. You don't have to repay me anything either." His voice held certainty.

"Are you serious right now?" I was looking at my other monitor to make sure I'm not that red from how nice Dream was being and also having the thought of meeting up with Dream.

"As serious as I'll ever be. I swear on everything."

I moved my hands away from my face and I sighed a little bit in content and smiled softly.

"Ok. I will meet up with you in Florida."

I heard him get up with his chair and I heard him cheering in the back of his room far from his mic and I started laughing at how dumb he was.

I heard him come back to his mic.

"GEORGE IS COMING TO FLORIDA LETS GOOO!"

"You're such an idiot."

We both laughed and I ended the stream after that. I messaged Quackity and Karl and explained to them what happened because I basically just left them with no explanation. And after that, me and Dream stayed on call with each other for awhile longer and also planned out everything for my trip to Florida.
————————————————————

788 words