Prison Visit

A/N haven't done a angst in awhile. This is inspired by the many amazing dsmp comics that I've seen on Instagram and Twitter of George visiting Dream. I guess this could be a Part 2 to Leaving
————————————————————————————————————————

Angst
Tw//none

3rd Person POV
"Dream, you have a visitor." Sam announced.

Dream was looking down sitting on the floor, not really paying attention on who's visiting him. Once he noticed that the lava was going back up, he looked up to see George standing there. A small smirk came on his face as he stood up from the floor and was standing a few feet away from George.

George was nervous. He hadn't seen Dream in forever and now he's in prison. He hid the fact that he was nervous by having a blank expression on his face and putting on a confident demeanor.

"George. I haven't you seen in a long time. Ever since you left, you never visited."

George scoffed, "And when I come back I find out you're in prison because you had been doing the same shit and it was even worse. You never fucking cared. Even when I left, you just did worse!"

Dream laughed and sat back down on the floor with his back against the wall.

"You actually think I cared? Everything that I have been doing is for power. And now everyone thinks that they can all be happy now like one big happy family. Just like how I wanted them to be. They fell right into my plan perfectly. They think that they have control now." He laughed before continuing, "I'm still in control. They are all just too stupid to see." He looked over to George with no emotion in his eyes.

George crossed his arms and looked down a little bit trying to keep himself together.

"What happened to the Dream I know? This isn't you." George had a hint of sadness in his voice.

Dream only once again, laughed.

"George, George, George. You are so pathetic."

George looked up to him with a hurt and confused expression.

Dream stood up and walked a bit closer to George.

"I never loved you. I never cared. You're just pathetic and useless. You're just like everyone else! I was toying with you like I have been with everyone! I had you wrapped around my finger. What can you really do George? You can't do anything useful for me. You're just another one of my puppets that I had by my side."

George once again looked down. Trying to avoid looking at Dream. His heart aches. Everything seemed to crumble in on him all at once. All the happy memories they had together. All the memories they had with Sapnap. All the memories of when the Dream SMP started. Everything meant nothing to Dream. He meant nothing to Dream.

Dream lifted his hand to touch George's cheek but George swatted his hand away before he could. He looked up at Dream and chuckled bitterly with tears pricking at his eyes.

"I guess this means nothing too then." George grabbed the clout goggles from the top of his head and he threw it in the lava.

Dream's eyes widened as he saw the goggles being thrown in the lava.

"NO-!"

*Flashback to a long time ago*

George was laying down on a flower field just looking up at the sky. He finally escaped Dream's and Sapnap's shenanigans and wanted some quiet time to himself for a bit. Of course he adored Dream and Sapnap but sometimes you just need some quiet time.

He closed his eyes but only to open them back up again shortly after because he heard his name being called and someone running towards him.

He sat up and saw Dream running towards him. Before he could start to stand up, Dream had tackled him down on the flower field while wheezing his ass off and laying on top of George.

"Dream! Get off me! You're so heavy!" George tried to sound upset but he ended up laughing too.

Dream got off of George and they both sat up facing each other.

"I have a gift for you!" Dream said excitedly while having the biggest smile on his face.

"Ok what is it?" George raised an eyebrow, curious on what Dream had got him.

Dream reached into his bag that he had with him and he pulled out a pair of white clout goggles and he handed them to George.

George laughed while taking the clout goggles into his hands, "What is this?"

"It's clout goggles! Put them on!" Dream laughed while waiting for George to put them on.

George puts them on and Dream laughed at how funny and cute he looked.

"I probably look so stupid with these!"

"Yeah, you do but it fits you!"

George moved the glasses up so it's resting on top of his head and he punched Dream playfully and they both laughed together. Feeling happy and content.

From that day on, George never went anywhere without those glasses with him. It was a part of him now. It was given to him by Dream. He cherished it. One of the most important items to him.

*Present time*

George had left a few minutes ago.

The fragments of what was left of the glasses were laying beside Dream.

Dream's hands were burnt from trying to save the glasses. He sat there with silent tears rolling down his face.

"I'm sorry." He whispered out to himself wishing he could've said that to George instead.
————————————————————

929 words