Bed Hair

Fluff
Tw//none

George's POV
I woke up to the sun shining into the room and I groaned a little bit and rubbed my eyes. I was about to get out of bed but I stopped moving when I felt arms wrapped around me. I smiled a little bit and turned my body to face my peacefully sleeping boyfriend, Dream. I admired his features for a bit.

His cute freckles, his pink plush lips, his long beautiful eyelashes, his adorable nose. Just everything about him is perfect. I looked up to his hair and giggled a little bit. I always loved his messy bed hair, it makes him look more cute. Even though he doesn't like it, I love it and I sometimes tell him to not fix his hair because he looked cute and he would comply and he doesn't argue with me.

I started to run my hand through his hair softly and gently, playing with his hair. His hair is so fluffy and soft

After a few minutes I felt him move a little bit and his arms tighten more around me and I saw his eyes starting to open. I smiled and I stopped playing with his hair.

"Good morning. How was your sleep?" I asked while leaning up a bit and planting a kiss to his forehead.

"It was good." He smiled softly and he leaned down and gave me a kiss on my cheek before letting go of me and getting out of bed. He ran his hand through his hair and I just stared at him.

"You like what you see?" He laughs and I blushed a little bit and looked away. I saw him walking over to my side so I looked up and he cupped my face with both his hands and he leaned down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down a bit more. The kiss was soft and a bit messy but it's fine. I pulled away after a bit and I leaned my forehead against his and we both looked into each others eyes and smiling like idiots.

"Don't fix your hair today." I said while ruffling his hair a little bit and moving back so our foreheads aren't against each other anymore.

He pouts and whined, "Why do you like my hair messy so much? I look stupid."

"I would have to disagree because you are far from looking stupid." I smiled and kissed his cheek, "In other words, you look cute."

He shakes his head a little playfully then he walks to the bathroom that's connected to our room. I smiled and giggled before grabbing my phone from the nightstand on my side and unplugged it. I went on Twitter and replied to some tweets and liking some tweets.

I decided to tweet out something;

George @GeorgeNootFound • 1m
Bed hair🥰

I laughed and tweeted it out and then I put my phone down.
————————————————————

511 words