chapter thirty six

A N G E L I N A

"My babies!"

They gasped as they turned around and I bent down they smiled right at me as they ran past me then their smiles faded. I stared at them as they stared at me "Where is daddy?" Ale asked me making me blink. "Not here but guess who is here? Mommy." I said.

They walked right past me making their way into the living room, little shits.

Paige screamed out of laughter while I just stood there completely heartbroken. "They are boys they need their father." She said as I turned to face her. 

"Shut up." I said as I grabbed my suitcases dragging them up the stairs. I walked into my room and exhaled I untied my coat revealing my bloody clothes.

"You have been back for three days." Paige said as she sat on the floor playing with her knives. "Yes I know" I said as I took off my heels and dropped my coat onto the coat rack.

"And in those three days you've killed and tortured how many people? You literally ran to your building you have not slept in-"

"I get it thank you." I said cutting her off, I walked into my washroom and took a much needed shower. I changed into my robe then walked out of the washroom to see Paige asleep on the floor and the twins fighting each other.

I snapped my fingers making them pull away from each other, they followed behind me as we made our way downstairs. "Are you guys hungry?" I asked as I walked into the Italy pantry.

"Where is daddy?" Damon asked, "In Italy!" I shouted from the pantry as I grabbed some things I need to make them their own pizza. They inhaled their pizza's and fell right asleep after that.

I made my way into my office and sat down in my chair, I stared at the shitload of paperwork in front of me. "Fuck me." I mumbled out as I grabbed a pen and a file. 

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁ ❁

I snapped my eyes open and sat up as I cracked my neck I grabbed my phone that is ringing answering it. "Make this quick." I mumbled out as I yawned.

"Where is Nicolas?" Christopher asked from the other line making me roll my eyes. "In Italy." I said as I closed the file and put my pen back. "Yeah well, which house? I sent people to every house and he is not there." He said.

I sighed as I rubbed my face "How long has it been since I have been back?"  I asked."Well it is 12am now so four days." He said making me sigh as I stand up. "Get my plane ready to go. Forty five minutes. Five teams, armed." I said as I hung up.

I made my back upstairs into my room, I walked into my closet and took off my robe. I changed into a black jumpsuit and a leather trench coat. I put on black heels then yawned as I grabbed my car keys.

I dropped my keys into my pocket as I walked into the twin's room, I picked them up with one arm then closed their door. I made my way outside and put the twins in their car seats.

I sat down in my seat quickly turning on the heat as Paige got in the car shivering. "Do you mind telling me where we are going?" She asked as I started up my car.

"Outside" I said as I drove off my property, I drove over to my moms house to see her standing outside waiting for us with her robe and big cup.

I picked the twins up then walked over to her "That's a large amount of coffee-"

"It's casa amigos." She said cutting me off, I shook my head as she poured it out. I walked inside to see that she redecorated again. I put the twins in their room and tucked them in I kissed their heads then turned around to see my mom. "Where are you going Ange?" She asked as we walked out of their room.