chapter thirty eight

A N G E L I N A

"Your hair is growing in so nicely"

I ran my fingers through my hair as I looked at it in the mirror. After I dyed my hair back to black I left it alone now it's very even, it touches my ass.

"Thank you." I said as I shoved the sword into their heart. I pulled the sword out and gave it to my warrior, I walked out of the cell as I pulled out my phone.

I called my mom and pressed my phone to my ear "Can you book an appointment for me tomorrow morning? I want to get my hair done." I said as I walked into my washroom.

"Again? Penelope." She said as I put on her speaker, "I am not doing anything drastic" I said as I washed my hands then dried it. "Then what is it for?" She asked.

"I need a trim" I said as I walked out of my building to see Nicolas leaning against his car with his eyes glued to his phone. "I will come with you just to make sure." She said as she hung up.

I put my phone back in my back pocket of my jeans as I put my hands in my jacket pockets. I walked up to him making him smile at me as he stood up letting me walk into his arms.

"Hi baby. This is a lovely surprise." I said as he wrapped his arms around me, I looked up at him which made him move my hair out of my face. He leaned in kissing me slowly making me place my hand on his right cheek as I kissed him back. He pulled away and kissed my cheek "I have to tell you something" He said.

"Hm?" I said as I raised my eyebrows "I have been doing some thinking and I was wondering if you would go on vacation with me." He said making me smile.

"It's 1am. Where are the twins?" I asked. "With my dad and your mom" He said as he bit my cheek softly. I pulled away from him and he opened the car door for me "I still have something to tell you" He said.

I got inside and sat down which made him close the door. Why am I nervous? I squinted at him as he got inside the car "Are you-"

"No." He said as he cut me off. He started up the car then locked eyes with me "No I am not breaking up with you." He said as he held out his hand.

I took his hand which made him bring it to his lips and kiss it "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere" He said as he began to drive. "The twins want to do a barbecue pool party that is marvel themed for their birthday." I said which made him nod, "We'll deal with that when we get back." He said.

I kissed his cheek then trailed my kisses to his neck making him squeeze my hand since my tongue is on his soft spot. "Angelina." He said making me smile.

"It's been a while Nicolas" I said which made him grab my face making me look up at him. "This morning? When we woke up? In the shower? After the meeting? I don't know how you made yourself into a sex addict." He said.

"You are the one who made me into a sex addict, we both know that." I said as he kissed my cheek repeatedly.I  spent majority of the drive starting to think about how I want the twins party to go. "We're here" He said making me look out the window to see we are on a runway.

"No. I thought you were joking- I can't leave the twins. I have meetings." I said as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "A lot of complaining." He said as he got out of the car.

He opened the door and unbuckled my seatbelt "Nicolas I don't have the time or the-" He lifted up my legs and made me face him. "You aren't-"

He picked me up then threw me on his shoulder he closed the door then gave his keys to one of his men. "Nicolas!" I said which made him slap my ass.

"Relax." He said as I began to kick my feet. He slapped my ass harshly making me quiet until we boarded the plane. He placed me down onto the seat and smiled at me "Are you excited?" He asked as he placed his hand on my face, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.