bonus #4

A N G E L I N A

"Angelina. For the love of God, speed it up"

I flung a shoe at Nicolas making him catch it then drop it onto the floor. "I don't want to go outside, something is going to go wrong I know it." I said.

Nicolas rubbed his face as he walked up to me "You are not psychic. Nothing is going to happen." He said as he grabbed my face and I wrapped my arms around his wrists.

"I want to see the guest list again" I said as he kissed my cheek. He gave me his phone and I unlocked it, tonight is my mother's 50th birthday ball. She planned it for herself but didn't pay so technically I planned and paid for it.

I read through the list then scrunched my face at a name that is freshly added. "Who the hell is Gloria sister?" I asked as I looked up at Nicolas. "Gloria is my mother and sister is her sister, that is my aunt whom asked to be invited." He said.

"I have never heard of that person. I know everyone on the list except her and she just got added, have you met her?" I asked.

"She's my aunt my love. Your mother needs you there so go get ready" He said as he walked me over to my closet. He walked out of the closet making me walk into my surveillance/computer room.

I logged in then opened my family database which has information on everyone in my family from their elementary school days to where they are at this exact time.

Me and Nicolas's kids are with Giovanni they are in Chicago, I am in New York with Nicolas somewhat away from them since I feel like something might go wrong.

Gloria has been locked up in a cell ever since she killed Alessia which was a long time ago, she is under my care but Nicolas is the one who has the say in what happens to her since she is his mother.

I typed in her name then clicked on her profile just as Nicolas opened the door. I blinked at him as he walked over to my desk and picked me up, he walked back to my closet.

"One hour." He said as he locked the door, my mom wants everyone to wear white while she herself will be wearing gold. I talked over to my white dress section and rummaged through it till I found a dress.

I sat down and did my makeup which is a glam look with no heavy makeup. I put in my earrings then put on my necklace my hair is already straightened so I just brushed that out.

 I put in my earrings then put on my necklace my hair is already straightened so I just brushed that out

I put my heels on then pulled up my dress attaching my gun to my thigh alongside knives. I picked up the end of my dress then grabbed my phone I unlocked the closet and walked over to my computer room to see Nicolas inside of it already dressed.

He looked up from his phone then smiled at me "You look stunning and your tit is spilling" He said making me look down to see one of my nipples is in fact out. I put the tit back inside then walked over to my computer.