chapter twenty two

A N G E L I N A

"Angelina your birthday is in two days"

I rolled my eyes as I pulled the blanket over my head making my mom sigh as she pulled it off my head. "You have been acting like this for a month now."

I sat up leaning against the headboard as I looked around my room that she cleaned. I focused on the newly red haired woman with bangs in front of me.

"Can you bring me my children?" I asked. "Will that make you eat?" She asked as she stood up, I nodded then she walked out of my room.

After at least fifteen minutes she came back with the twins who have toys in their hands and she has a tray of food.

They jumped onto my bed making me smile as I sighed. "Hi mama" They both said in sync. "Hi babies" I said as I kissed both of their heads repeatedly.

My mom gave me some pizza with wings since all I eat now is junk food, she left leaving me and the twins to talk about what they want from Santa this year and I helped them write their letters.

I asked them to give me their Christmas lists which made them leave since they already asked Santa so now they have to go find things to ask me for.

"Asking for the list as if you will leave this room." My mom said making me look at her, "If it wasn't for those small beings running around I guarantee you I would've already killed my self" I said as I smiled.

She stared at me clearly frightened I cleared my throat as I sighed. "I just thought you should know" I said.

"Angelina I don't even know what you did, no one knows what you-" I laid back down cutting her off she sighed which made me sit back up.

"I killed his little brother" I said, she just started at me then closed her mouth then opened it then closed it. "Well uh you wouldn't do what you did without good reasoning" She said.

I told her everything from start to finish, "Well you didn't know so can he really be upset?" She asked making me stare at her "Yes? Mami I killed his little brother." I said.

"Is Gloria mad at you? Has that bitch said-"

"Gloria hasn't said anything to me, no one from his family has said anything to me" I said cutting her off, she raised an eyebrow "Even Giovanni?" She asked.

"Yes and it's like you can't even be mad at the guy who would want to talk to their son's murderer?" I asked making her roll her eyes.

"I don't want this to interfere with your love for the holidays. You weren't aware that was his brother so it's not your fault." She said.

"It won't. I think" I said as she inspected my hair "You haven't left this room in a month" She said.

"My washroom is in my room, I can work from home your making it seem like i've been in bed for a month no shower or anything" I said.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I spent my birthday in bed. I cried as well, but it's not your birthday if you do not cry.

I received lots of gifts which I didn't open, but I will send thank you notes. Giovanni sent me a scrapbook of pictures of us together and some candies I use to like when I first gave birth to the twins then he asked if we could talk some time which I agreed to.

Nicolas didn't send me anything or say anything, but his offsprings made me breakfast in bed with all their cute little handmade gifts.

I took a shower then got dressed in pyjamas then got back in bed just for Christian to run into my room "Get the fuck up" He said making me stare at him then sit up.