chapter three

A N G E L I N A

"Mami dance with us."

I raised my eyebrows as I looked up to see Ale and Damon jumping and dancing around to the song 'happy' that they love to play on repeat.

I stood up as I clapped my hands to the beat and eventually started to dance with them. The song came to an end as Paige walked in, you would think they would stop but no we kept on going.

We danced to the song quite literally five times before I actually had to stop because this is tiring. "What do you guys want to eat?" I asked.

"Can we get mcdonald's? The one that has the play place?" Damon asked making me look at Ale who agreed which made me nod.

"Go put on your shoes" I said as I grabbed my phone and keys, I used my phone to call my secure team and had them go over to the mcdonald's location.

I put on my slippers as I walked into the foyer and made my way outside to see them standing by my family car which is a range rover. I unlocked the doors which made them get inside and crawl into their car seats.

I buckled them up in their seats and made sure they were secure, "Okay" I said as I yawned and gave them their tablets as I closed the door and got into the drivers seat.

I closed the door as I put on my seatbelt then started up the car Paige got into the passenger seat and sighed as she sat down. "My car is not starting" She said making me shake my head as she put on the seatbelt.

"Of course it isn't" I said as I opened the gates and sped out of there. I clicked on the Apple Music icon on the screen and began to shuffle my playlist as I opened up the gates and finally left my community.

"Ey, Ey, tití me preguntó si tengo muchas novia' muchas novia' hoy tengo a una, mañana otra. Ey, pero no hay boda tití me preguntó si tengo muchas novia' je, muchas novia' hoy tengo a una, mañana otra" I said as I sang along to the song.

I sang along to everything until the song came to an end and we reached McDonalds. "You literally can not sing." Paige said as I got out of the car and walked to the back, "Yes I literally can." I said as I took the twins out of their carseats.

I walked into the restaurant and made our way up to the little electronic board thing, "Okay what do you guys want?" I asked as I adjusted them since they are falling off my hips.

"Happy meal chicken nuggets with cheeseburger no pickles and mcflurry oreo" They both said in sync making me smile as Ale started their order. They always order the same thing and I know what their order is, I just like hearing them say things in sync.

"What do you want?" I asked Paige who walked next to me, she got a big mac combo while I got a ten piece nugget combo with large fries and a double cheese burger with no pickles and an oreo mcflurry.

I paid with my card then we went to the waiting area, we genuinely waited for two minutes before our food was ready then we walked over to the play place seating area.

"Alright here you are" Paige said as she handed me the file and sat down, I placed it next to me as I kept on eating my food. The twins are shoving their food down so they can go to the play place but I am going to make them wait fifteen minutes before they can go play.

I looked at the file and grabbed it making Paige shake her head, "What was the point in putting it to the side?" She asked. "Shush" I said as I opened it up and looked through it to see that Maxim has agreed to talk but only to me and that I have eyes on everyone in his family and the inside of his mafia buildings.

I closed the file up and looked at the twins who are talking to each other, Alex which is short for Alejandro named after my first child Ale looks exactly like me. He is practically my twin.