chapter twenty four

A N G E L I NA

"Are you fucking kidding me!?"

I tried to release myself from Nicolas but he will not let me. He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, I eventually caved in and kissed him back.

I bit his lip which made him pull away from me. "Ewwww!" The twins said making me look at them to see that my men have created a circle around them but they can only see me and Nicolas.

"Angelina. Release yourself from him. I am so tired of this shit." Eli said as he tried to come over to me but my men pulled him back."What are you doing?" I asked as I looked at Nicolas. "Life is short very short and also my sister just died. It made me realize I can not live without you." He said making me blink.

What the hell?

I released myself from his grasp then walked over to Paige. I got on my knees as I crawled over to Paige who is just staring at Alessia, "Hey" I whispered making her look at me.

She stood up which made me stand up just for her to throw herself into my arms making me stumble back a little bit but I caught myself and hugged her tightly.

"Gloria. I......" Giovanni said as he stared at her then stared at Alessia. "Why?" He asked as he made his way over to Alessia, "Why is everyone fucking forgetting that she killed Angelo?" She asked clearly frustrated.

"SO YOU FUCKING KILL HER!?" Giovanni and Paige yelled at her making me signal for my men to start clearing out the ceremony venue making me rub her back.

Paige just sobbed into my arms as Giovanni got on his knees and closed Alessia's eyes. "ANGELINA!" My dad shouted making all of us look at him.

"What the fuck is your problem Eli?" My mom asked clearly not happy, "Do not get back together with him." He said making Giovanni stare at him as he stood up, "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" Giovanni asked Eli.

"I am so sorry" I said as Paige pulled away from me and laid down next to Alessia's dead body. I looked over to Giovanni and Eli who are going at it. "My daughter was just shot dead by my wife and the words you say are about the hatred you have for my fucking son?" Giovanni asked.

"Yes. Those are the words I wanted to say and the only worlds." Eli said making Giovanni nod at him as he turned to face me. "Angelina this would be a great time to tell you that your father is the one who told Nicolas about Mario." Giovanni said making me turn to face Nicolas.

He nodded as he wrapped his hands around me, "Perché sei così permaloso?" I asked as I removed his hands from me. "Eli are you like literally fucking serious now?" My mother asked clearly in disbelief.

"Is that true?" I asked Nicolas who nodded then showed me the picture of me and Mario's dead body. I sighed as I turned to Eli who now looks embarrassed. "I just didn't know that you knew Alessia" Giovanni said as he wiped his eyes making me turn to him.

"Well. I actually didn't and i'm not sure how you do. But the words my daughter have been thrown around a lot so I am guessing....." I said making him smile.

"This is my daughter Angelina" He said making me
nod, then it dawned on me what just happened "Oh" I said as I turned to Gloria who just killed her daughter.

"This whole fucking family has brought my family nothing but misery and pain all of you can get out." She said looking directly at me. "Get out where?" Christopher asked clearly about to yell at her but my mom touched his shoulder, "OF HERE!" She shouted still looking directly at me.

I was about to respond but Nicolas walked in front of me. "You will watch how you speak to Angelina and her family. Our family had always been in pain and misery, you cannot and will not put the blame on Angelina so watch your fucking mouth." He said.