epilogue

A N G E L I N A

"If you do not mary him after this I don't know what to tell you."

I skimmed my fingertips over the letters Nicolas left for me in the hotel room. In total there are three letters. Wedding day, in case you want to run and Mrs.Romano those are the labels of the letters.

Paige wrapped her arms around me pulling me out of my thoughts. "So I am marrying him tomorrow but I haven't seen him or my children in a week so if we could-"

"Your bachelorette party lasted for a week yes that is understandable. But you not seeing Nicolas for a week is because you knew that he would fuck you."

Me and Nicolas both decided to not have any sexual relations until our wedding night. He didn't like it and he still doesn't like it but he loves me so he agreed.

We have not had sex in a year and two months the longest I have went without sex is three years so this isn't anything special to me but to Nicolas? He acted like a recovering addict.

"So you are going to tuck your children in goodnight then you are going to bed." My mom said as she ticked things off on her clipboard, I know I want more children and I don't care about gender but now I want a girl so I can act the way my mom acted during my wedding preparation.

"Where's Nicolas?" I asked as I put on my slippers. "He is downstairs with his dad and brother." She said as I took at the time to see it's ten pm.I walked into the hallway making my way into the room across from mine to see the twins jumping up and down on their bed.

"What did I say about doing that?" I asked which made them look at me then jump off the bed and run over to me. "HI MAMI!" They said as as they hugged me, I picked them up hugging them tightly.

I walked over to the bed placing them back down "So me and your dad get married tomorrow are you guys excited?" I asked and they nodded rapidly.

Ale is the ring boy and Damon is the flower boy. I wanted them to be involved and once I told them what their roles were they have been practicing.

"Have you guys seen your dad?" I asked and they nodded. "He just tucked us in" Damon said making me raise an eyebrow. "He just tucked you in but here you two are jumping around?" I asked.

They gave me their innocent faces making me smile at them. "Okay c'mon" I said. I tucked them in. "Goodnight and I love you both so much." I said as I kissed both of them on their heads repeatedly then hugged them tightly.

I talked to them until they fell asleep I turned off the light as I walked out of the room. I walked into my room and poured myself a glass of champagne. I did some mafia work until it turned eleven.

I took a shower to clear my mind which didn't really help. I hung up my towel as I heard feet stop at my door that leads into my hotel room, I cracked my fingers as I sighed.

I opened the drawer and pulled out a gun. I walked out of the washroom to see Paige pouring herself a glass of champagne "Dickhead" I said as I closed the washroom door.

"You have the good champagne" She said as she walked out of my hotel room. I crawled into bed and leaned against the headboard, my mom thinks that if the groom sees the bride within two days of the wedding it is bad luck.

She said 'sees' not talk to so I don't really understand why she took away Nicolas's number from my phone but I have his number memorized. I turned over in the bed and looked at the time to see that it is eleven forty, I need to see him.