chapter eleven

A N G E L I N A

"Well Angelina let's be real."

I rolled my eyes as I rubbed my face and took a sip of my tea. "Whose fault is it that you decided to have sex with him before asking that question Angie?" Paige asked.

"Stop saying my name like that and I still feel like it should've came up at least once. I am more than away that he slept with other women yes that is fine but how many is the question." I said as we walked into one of the training rooms.

"Get tested." She whispered as the group in here dropping training and acknowledged me by nodding. I nodded back at them which allowed them to go back to training.

"I did get tested" I said to Paige making her raise her eyebrows. "And?" She asked. "I do not have one but the problem is I could've gotten one." I said which made her give me a really face.

"But you didn't" Paige said as I took off my sweater and wrapped my hands up. "It was fine. I miss Ireland though. Your girlfriend is so cute." I said as I smiled.

"I know, I am so lucky" She said making me smile as I stretched. "Let's spar" I said making her look at me and shake her head, "Oh c'mon don't be boring" I said.

We did spar which led to me winning and Paige being mad at me. She rolled herself over as I stood up straight and looked around, "Can someone tap in for Paige?" I asked making my men look away.

"Alright" I said as I got out of the ring and grabbed my training bag, I walked out of the training room to see Alfonzo talking to someone.

"Hey!" I said making him turn around and look at me. "Where have you been!?" I asked as I held out my hand for a high five but he held out his hands for a hug.

I side hugged him which made him kiss my head as he left his hand on my waist making me pull it away. "Sorry it's been a while since I hugged someone. I've been busy getting things ready" He said.

"Things ready for what?" I asked making him smile at me while I just stood there. "You'll see. I am really happy that you are letting Nicolas bring Alyona around the twins." He said making me raise my eyebrows.

I blinked at him as I titled my head to the left. "Who the fuck is Alyona?" I asked making his smile drop. "Oh? You didn't know? Nicolas has a girlfriend" He said as he pulled out his phone out of his pocket.

He showed me a picture of Nicolas at a restaurant sitting down at a table with a skinny ginger haired woman. She is very cute. "She looks like you." He said.

"She is very cute but she doesn't look like me. When was this taken?" I asked making him blink. "After your meeting. This was in New York" He said making me nod.

He opened his mouth about to say something but I walked away making him confused. I walked into Christian's office which made him up look up from his papers. "I want eyes on my children." I said.

"I thought they were-"

"I. WANT. EYES. ON. MY. CHILDREN. NOW!" I screamed cutting him off startling him. He nodded at me as he grabbed his phone and left the office slamming the door.

I know where my children are, I just wanted to scream at someone. I walked into my office and made my way into the bathroom as I took off my clothes and turned on the shower.

I put on my black lounge pants then put on a black crop top. I pulled my hair up with a hair clip as I sat down in my office chair and opened up my laptop.

I hacked into Alfonzo and Nicolas's phone which took me five minutes for both. I took the picture of Alyona from Alfonzo's phone then sent it to my tech team for facial recognition.