chapter fourteen

N I C O L A S

"There you guys-"

Damon and Ale just walked past me and went to my dad who is glaring at me me "What the- Hello?" They just stared at me then walked away with my dad.

I walked over to Angelina's office to see her brothers who stood up as if they are challenging me "Out." She said without looking at any of us.

Her brothers left while I sat down across from her, she locked her hands together and squinted at me. "I don't ask for much Nicolas" She said.

"What?" I asked "I assume you are here because your children aren't opening their mouths to talk to you."  She said and I nodded.

"For the past two months you have been here but also not really you would be on your phone and not really with them. Yes you were present for their birthday but you left early and you didn't even call to wish them a goodnight" She said.

She stood up then sat next to me "And I am going to help you figure out what the fuck is going on because I feel like something is weird." She said.

I rubbed my face then exhaled, she stood up then walked back over to her desk. My eyes dropped to her ass which looks great "So starting with the card" She said.

"Uh wow uh I don't think it was that big" I said without thinking, she turned around clearly confused. "What?" She asked as she stood up straight.

I locked eyes with her and raised my eyebrows "My ass is not something you can stare at. Pay attention" She said as she sat down.

"It actually started with Alfonzo who told me that you guys weren't doing anything" I said making her nod "Yeah I know that. I have eyes on Alfonzo who I believe is the one who sent this as well" She said as held up the card which is in an evidence bag.

I took it from her then stared at it "This was bought in Salerno Alfonzo lives in Salerno. And this is his ugly ass handwriting. This is your fault" I said.

I looked over to her to see her eye is twitching, I shouldn't have said that. She was being very understanding and now her hand is in the air.

She slapped me two times then wrapped her hands around my throat squeezing, she waited until I was on the brink of passing out before releasing me.

She is screaming at me in Spanish while I am regaining consciousness. I exhaled while I grabbed her hands before she could slap me "I shouldn't have said that. I am sorry okay?"

"Why is this my fault?" She asked, I gave her a face "You a very attractive woman who took an interest to him. You trusted him and you lead him on for three years. A regular man's mind is not the same as Alfonzo's mind." I said.

She gave me an envelope as she got a call, I opened it to see a picture of Ayat kissing me. Why am I not surprised she has this?

"No no no. What fucking hospital are they in?" She asked, she stood up and grabbed her keys without any shoes. I grabbed her shoes and followed behind her "Shut everything down. My mafias are to be placed on lockdown." She said to her warriors who scrambled to get things done.

"What happened?" I asked as I grabbed her. "Get off of me" She released herself from my grasp and ran to her car. I walked over to mine and started it up I followed behind her car until we arrived at a hospital that has her men surrounding it.

She got out as did I and she ran but I grabbed her which made her hit me as I put shoes on her feet, I placed her down and she grabbed my hand pulling me inside with her.