chapter four

A N G E L I N A

"What do I say to them?"

I moved my hair that is covering my face since it is windy outside out of my face. "Just say hi and introduce yourself to them be really nice." I said as I opened the door.

We walked into the foyer and made our way over to the kitchen, they did not even look up from their plates. I looked over to Nicolas who is staring at Damon because they genuinely look so alike.

Alex was the first one to look up since he saw Paige's hand grabbing food for herself, he looked at Nicolas who looked at him because he could feel Alex looking at him.

"Look Damon he looks like you" Alex said making Damon look at his brother then look at Nicolas. "No he doesn't" Damon said making Alex raise his eyebrows.

"I think I do look like you" Nicolas mumbled out making Damon stare at him. "I wasn't talking to you." Damon said making me look at him. "Damon watch it. Guys this is uh Nicolas. Nicolas this is Damon and Alejandro" I said.

Ale waved which made Nicolas smile while Damon just stared at Nicolas "You mind?" Nicolas asked making me shake my head as I gave him a plate. They are currently eating in a weird silence and Ale is just staring at Nicolas who is clearly uncomfortable.

"Why do you keep on staring at me?" Nicolas asked Ale making me snap my head to look at him. "Because he's a little weirdo" Damon said.

"Damon!" Paige said as she choked on her food, "I can see that" Nicolas said as I flexed my jaw and walked up to Damon. "You know where you are going after this? I am handing you over to slenderman." I said making him tear up as I searched up a picture of slenderman.

"Keep on behaving the way you are behaving and this will be your new mami." I said as I showed it to him which made him start crying.

I walked over to Ale who is smiling at his brother, "You okay?" I asked and he nodded not even looking at me but smiling right at Damon.

I grabbed Nicolas by his man bun and dragged him out of the kitchen and into the foyer. "Are you supposed to say stuff like that?" He asked me as I removed my fingers from his hair.

"Nicolas look at me. Do not curse around my children, do not agree with Damon or with Alex whenever they say anything bad about them." I said as I pointed in his face.

"You can not do that." I said as I stood up straight, "Why was he staring at me?" He asked as I removed my finger from his face.

"You are a random man whom he does not know you were staring at him and you look like his brother." I said as I heard little feet running towards me.

Damon ran out of the kitchen and clutched onto my leg as he kept on screaming and crying, Nicolas looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to get that?" He asked.

"Do you want slenderman to be your new mommy?" I asked as I looked down at Damon. "Then stop acting like that. He is your brother." I said as Ale walked up to us.

He removed himself from my legs as he stood up straight, he put his hands in the air as a signal for me to pick him up.

"Apologize." I said making him wipe his eyes, "I am sorry for what I said to you Ale" He said making Ale nod. "It's okay" Ale said as he patted Damon's shoulder.

"You guys can go watch tv in the living room" I said as they started to walk making me follow behind them, we made our way into the living room and they sat down in their own designated seats.

I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv as I put on a show they like, I made my way out of the living room and started to go upstairs then stopped since Nicolas is following me.