Gym Class

She blabbered for a good 10 min of the situation she was in. The mean, snobby comments, along with the pushing and shoving, she explained everything until she told me to turn around so she can breast feed. Awkward. Then she started to cry. The Melissa I knew never ever cried before; usually she's forgive and forget except with me. "With my parents dead, I was held with my grandparents. They always forgot about me so I did whatever I wanted. Sleeping with guys, smoking, drugs and now look where I am, a teen mom. I always wanted to talk with you in second grade but you always pushed me further." I can't believe what she was saying. In hushed voices, not trying to wake the baby, she explained further, "Always staring at you and Alex I wanted to be your friend so I decided to be with the other twin, Cal. We were best friends then so I decided to show off that I had better friends and all that bunch of shit." Not standing the horrible memories she talked about in her past, I ran over embracing her while she cried non stop praying her parents were still alive. "JUST GIVE ME ONE MORE CHANCE MOM I CAN DO BETTER! DAD!" She screamed until Cal and Mom rushed in looking shocked as ever asking with their eyes what had happened. Noah's cries erupted the room until the nurses checked in to see if everything was alright. Couldn't take the yelling and the living hell which was happening, I run outside placing myself in the sagging chairs. I bring my hands into my tangled brown hair, frustration overcomes me which makes me cry so hard. I never knew I was the person who pushed that loving innocent young girl I met ten years ago. She wanted to be my friend from that very beginning but I was the bully pushing her away. Cal comes out hugging me causing to wet her shirt I bought her when we exchanged presents. "It wasn't your fault Casey. She is always emotional about this topic." My head snaps up looking into the green eyes. "You knew about this but you never told me?" Shrieking I stand which makes her stand ripping the yellow flower crown off my head. "Here take this. I don't need it anymore." I walk out into the cold.
*
The air tickles my arms as it tries to play with my hair which creates it to be more tangled. Walking home wasn't the best option since I was freezing my ass off, but the walk was at least 15 min. Daydreaming as usual, Alex comes into mind because what she did today this morning was quite weird and I'm going to figure it out. Thinking, I bring my phone up to me from my butt pocket to dial her number. "Hello?" A quiet mutter comes from the other end of the line. Was she sick or something? "Alexa are you okay?" She seems to take a long pause because I start to think that she hung up on my call. "Yeah I'm sorry I ran off on you like that. It's just this playground we used to go to w-was just umm.. memorable that's it." Clearing her throat, she seems satisfied but oh lord I'm perfectly sure that my best friend, I know from the inside out, is technically lying. "Alexa Elizabeth Sterling! You answer me what's wrong right now or else I'll tell your mom." She seems to be slightly afraid by that offer so she spills her secret; whatever she was hiding, I knew it was important to her. "I have cancer. I've been diagnosed for about 2 weeks now. I was sick that day for a reason. When I came to the playground, it made me so depressed that I was upset. I'm sorry." With that she hung up.

Fucking bullshit.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late and short update so from now on I promise to try to update everyday now! Please read my previous updates of you can that will be awesome! This cliffhanger... I know it's a cheesy yet weird plot twist but stay tuned because I have a lot of juicy things in mind. You're all so generous and awesome for making his book to 1.68k. Love you guys a lot. This cover for Gym Class is kind of boring so I would love to see what kind of covers you can make since obviously I'm artistically challenged. I'm not saying like make a cover and yeah because I told you so. I'll give credit to whoever makes the best one. Thanks and cyber hug!
Fatima <4