Gym Class

He dropped the topic almost instantly feeling hesitant behind those eyes that draw me right in. I decide to ask him a question far beyond that topic, "Do you have any siblings?" His muscles grew tight from the pressure but gave me a fake tight smile. "I think now's the time I showed you." He stands up going straight towards the car, not bothering to ask if he could drive since its of course mine. "Where we heading?"
"You'll see."
"Is this mystery place going to be long because I hate long car rides."
"Only 15 minutes away you'll survive." That seemed to make the conversation die down because non of us spoke, silence drew in making me uncomfortable with not making a retort and seeing him smile every time he las eyes on me. Not that I notice or anything. The car came to a stop him grabbing the keys and tossing them to me. From the back, he grabs a bouquet of flowers surprised that I have never seen them since it was my car. He probably was holding it and I just didn't notice. When I turned my back around to see where he had taken me, my breath was caught in my throat. A cemetery. Walking around not stepping on any graves, he stopped at a little gravestone with dead flowers, with a little picture of a boy on the side.
Joshua Sanders
April 28th, 2007- October 20th 2014
The little boy in that picture looking as happy as getting a present for Christmas, is now buried 6ft in the ground. God takes all innocent lives but it's because He had called for them. My heart breaks looking at his older brother's expression, so depressed, anguished. "Hey buddy. Look who I brought, the girl you've wanted to meet." He talked about me? The child's death hadn't been so long ago. "Yeah she's a total nut job she kneed me in the groin. It hurt a lot but I managed to accept her, she's stubborn but she's mine." The things he's saying is making my heart swell with happiness. He's talking to his little brother as though he's actually alive. The tears burn my face as I let it roll down. I thought he was an attention hogger, a fraud always flirting to every girl he sees in the hallway to make them apart of his fandom club about him. There's so much I've never seen from the most hottest and popular guy who seems kind of shut out from his past. "You want to say hi?" Pete asks bringing me out of my thoughts, him placing the flowers down by his grave. I clear my throat having no idea what to say but I try to please Pete. "Hi Joshua. I'm Casey, Pete's friend. If you met me sooner, we'd be close friends. Your brother is quite the trouble maker." He snorts shaking his head lightly, "He sprayed water on me ruining my favourite shirt and I'm freezing since I'm not in a pair of clean clothes yet."
"Oh come on! I'm soaked too!" He mockingly yells playfully crossing his arms around his chest from the cold. Rolling my eyes from his childish actions, "Look Joshua I think when we meet, I'd want to know more about you. I know since you're brothers with Pete you will be charming and sweet." I kiss the tips of my fingertips touching the grave softly as it was fragile, breaking into a million pieces if I just tip it over. I wipe away the tears standing away from the grave, going to a corner giving Pete some space. The cemetery was Mountain View Cemetery. "He's now 6ft deep in Mountain View Cemetery." Mom said that about Dad, my biological father is in this cemetery. I leave Pete scrounging for my beloved father's name even though I haven't met him, he seemed to touch my heart. "Jeff.... Jeff... Jeff... Ah, found it!" I mutter quietly looking at my dad's gravestone. Jeff Rempleton was his name. "Hi... umm dad this is Casey you're daughter." This wasn't going well. I have no idea what to say. "I heard you liked to paint. Dad things have been really hard lately." I managed to tell everything to him but he's a complete stranger to me. Another thought was nagging me, should I tell him? Casey, you're talking to a gravestone it's not like he's going to crawl out and tell everyone your secrets. "Dad I have a friend named Alexa who's dying with cancer. She's my sister, losing someone you love the most can be hard, you know? There are these nightmares that I keep on receiving every night about her, and other stuff. I have a really big secret to tell you but I'm going to throttle if you tell anybody especially mom." It seems a lot better if you talk with a gravestone as if they're really there. "8th grade came and since then I've been getting messages saying I know where you live and I'll find you. They just managed to find where I live and lost those notes everywhere in the house threatening me but nothing happened until..." I turn around and see Pete looking shocked clutching his hand in a fist his jaw tightening. "Pete I didn't-"
"We're you ever going to tell me?"
"No just let me-"
"Explain? Oh you've explained yourself well enough. You can trust your dead dad but you can't trust me." He turned around getting into my car and driving away without looking back. My car!! He took my fricken car and drove away with my blankets in the trunk and my school work! This just got too real. Quickly, I kiss the gravestone of my real father, stopping at Joshua one last time to say something, "Your brother can sometimes be a real pain in the ass." I stand up brushing the existent dirt covering the fabric of my jeans and run to the nearest bus stop still cold wishing I had Netflix and some hot tea available this instance. Vampire Diaries is waiting for me but I have to wait for a stupid bus which will take about 10 minutes to show up. I could've walked home but since that jerk squirted water at me, the bus will have to keep me warm in order to survive this crappy weather. The sound of a vehicle splashing water onto the sidewalk alerted me, my bloodshot eyes looking to my left and right. The bus showed up ushering us to get inside quickly. The warmth of the heater welcomes me but the disgusting smell of sweat and perfume rises under my nose making me breath from my mouth. Taking the nearest seat close to the driver, I rest my head against the seat thinking confused of why he had gotten so mad for not telling him a little thing? He bothered not to ask, but I guess I should've told him. He should still respect my privacy, not asking about everything whenever I feel a little down. I only asked if he had any siblings, he literally took me to a grave yard showing me his dead brother. Screeching, the bus stops to a halt leaving me tilting my head forward with a sore feeling on my neck. The neighbourhood awaits me but I gave my cash or change I had left in my pocket from this afternoon at Starbucks to the grumpy driver as I hopped off thanking him. I see my car parked nicely on the driveway as if I haven't rode in it at all. The house looks dark but that feeling of nervousness brings me back thinking of if I should answer the door by twisting the knob. Pete's beast writing scrawled onto a sticky note plastered onto the door brings me to read it.
I'm sorry I took your car. See you tom.
Well that went well. Shrugging nonchalantly, I open the door welcomed my a note written on my wall. In red. "I'm here."

Hey guys! How is your spring break? Mine is going okay, going zip lining!!! Please read my previous updates so I can get my 2.26k back. I'm so sad that it dropped but it was my fault. Thanks for being lovely lovely people and I promise I will update soon probably today ( not promising ) because I have some time on my hands. Next update expect some more drama! Cyber hug!
Fatima <4