~7~

~Seems like nobody got a notification when I published chapter 6? Or so I heard. So please double check if you have read it to avoid spoilers. Much love, J~

Nineteen days remaining

The first thing I notice when I wake up is a flashing light in my face. The second thing I notice is a heavy, warm weight on my back. The third thing I notice is the sound of giggles.

"Shit! I forgot to turn off the flash!" A familiar voice whispers.

"Shh!" A second, also familiar voice says even louder. "You'll wake them up!"

I try to move, but the thing on my back has me conpletely stuck. Disoriented, I open my eyes. Two blurs stand in front of me.

After I rub my eyes with my one free hand (the other arm is stuck beneath the thing), I see that it is Makki and Mattsun.

"Hmm?" I am too sleepy to say anything.

They giggle again. "What's this, Oikawa?~" Mattsun asks.

I frown. "Huh?" A yawn comes out.

Suddenly, the weight pressing me down shifts, going further back, pulling me along. I yelp, the sudden movement scaring me a bit. It also wakes me up enough to realize the situation I am in. "Iwa-chan! Let me go!"

He groans, tightening his grip around me even more, then goes back to sleep.

The other duo now bursts out laughing, no longer afraid to make sound. "Mattsun, take more pictures!" the pink-haired boy pleads.

"No, no, wait. Iwa-chan!" I start pushing down on his arms. "I-wa-chan!"

"What?" Iwa finally answers, annoyed.

"You just decided this all by yourself yesterday," I huff. "Let me go!"

He hums. "Just a bit longer..."

"Ohoho? Didn't get enough sleep last night or something?" Makki shows me a huge grin. Mattsun follows.

Once again, Iwa shifts. Not even a second later, I feel him retract his arms, finally freeing me. "Uh. Well..."

"Thanks," I tell my two friends as I roll out of the bed. "Iwa-chan!" I once again call out to him. "What were you doing?"

"What were you doing, in the pitch black darkness, at god knows what time? Tracing something on my chest? Staring right at my face?" he fires back, his face as red as mine must be.

"I already told you, I was just checking if you were asleep." I hope the lie I told him yesterday will work again.

He raises an eyebrow and opens his mouth to say something, but he gets interrupted by the wheezing of the two idiots behind me.

"And why the fuck are you here?" Iwa turns his anger towards the duo. "I'll confiscate your key if you do this again."

"Hey, hey, we had no ill intentions! I swear!" Mattsun waves his hands in front of him. "It's just, neither of you were reacting to any of our messages, and it was getting kinda late..."

"It's weird, though," Makki says to his boyfriend. "They still have their clothes on..."

"There's no way they would look this unscathed and collected, too," Mattsun adds.

A pillow flies right between their heads. "Leave," Iwa warns them.

They listen, hurrying outside the room, still giggling. I sigh and bury my head in my hands, still sitting on the floor, my back against the frame of the bed. How embarrassing.