Oh my gosh...

3 years later...

Sheas POV

"Oh my gosh.." I whispered as I looked down at the test, Kiara and Sarah sat beside me and gasped.

"Oh my god shea, you're pregnant" Kiara's jaw dropped.

"What am I gonna do, I'm only 19!" I panicked.

"Hey it's okay shea, we're gonna help you every step of the way, so is everyone else" Sarah smiled putting a hand on my shoulder.

"What's JJ gonna say, I don't know if he's ready for this, I don't know if I'm ready" I said placing the test on my bathroom counter.

"It'll be okay, I'm sure he'll be happy and he'll wanna take care of this baby with you" Kiara said.

"Okay, when should I tell him?" I asked running a hand through my long brown hair.

"Maybe when he gets home, I know him and the boys went surfing" Sarah said.

I nodded and took a deep breathe, "I didn't think this would happen" I said with a small smile. "I'm pregnant, oh my god I'm pregnant!" I yelled with a smile.

"Yes you are!" The girls squealed, we started jumping up and down screaming and laughing, until I got nauseous and quickly threw up in the toilet.

"Oh" the girls said and then sat beside me as I puked my guts out.

"Shea! Guess what! John b just bailed as he got out of the van, I got it on video!" JJ smiled as he walked through the front door of the chateau with pope and John b following him.

"JJ stop, they don't need to see it" John b grumbled as he walked over to Sarah and sat down on the couch beside her.

"Yes we do" Shea laughed.

JJ showed everyone the video which caused everyone to laugh and John b to groan.

"Alright alright we get it, I fell on my ass, can we go get food?" John b said.

"I'll come with you" Sarah smiled.

"Me and pope are gonna go grab some things so we can stay over tonight, we'll see y'all later" Kiara said.

"Bye" I waved and they all left.

"I guess it's just me and you, wanna smoke?" He asked.

"Actually, I need to tell you something" I said as I played with my rings.

"What's wrong?" He asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

"JJ, please don't get mad or upset okay, I'm nervous about this and I don't want the stress of you getting mad either" i trembled.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He asked placing a hand on my thigh.

"J, I'm pregnant" I said looking into his eyes.

His eyes went wide and his jaw dropped, "wait are you for real, or are you just fucking with me?"

"I'm being for real" I said holding in a breathe.

"Holy shit, I'm gonna be a dad?" He asked standing up.

"Yeah, are you mad?" I asked biting my nail.

"No I'm not mad, I'm so happy!" He smiled.

His smile instantly made me feel better, I laughed and he grabbed my hand pulling me to stand and picking me up to spin me around.

"Oh my god I love you so much" he said showering me in kisses.

"I love you too" I smiled with a laugh and smashed my lips against his.