Oops

Shea looked at her reflection in her mirror, she wore her white vans, a black crop top with a black flowy mini shirt. She left her hair down and put a little bit of make up on.

she checked her phone to see that it was 9:15, she was never on time. But better late then never, plus she would be fashionably late.

"Okay Kiara, I need to go, remember do not tell the boys where I am" she said turning to Kiara who was laying down on her bed.

"Alright love, be safe, call me if you need me" she smiled.

Shea walked towards her window and snuck out, she saw the boys in the back yard near the fire so she quickly ran away from the house.

Once she was in figure 8 she began to get nervous, but this wasn't her first time going to a kook party so she wasn't as nervous.

Once she got to toppers street she could hear the music, smell the alcohol and drugs and there were a couple stragglers walking on the road.

She walked up the deck stairs and into the kitchen and got herself a drink. As she stood there in the kitchen rafe walked in and smiled when he saw her.

"Hey there you are princess, I thought you were gonna bail on me" he said grabbing himself a drink.

"No I just had to sneak past my brother and the others" she said.

"Well come with me there's something I want you to try" he said grabbing her hand and leading her though the house.

When they reached the deck she could see everyone outside at the pool and all across the lawn, there was a group of people surrounding a table on the deck where rafe was leading her too.

"Hey everybody! Look who I found!" Rafe said, and everyone said hi to her, rafe sat down and guided Shea to sit on his lap.

She looked at the table and saw lines of cocaine spread across it, a couple people were snorting them as she looked.

"Do you wanna try one princess, it taste like bananas" he whispered in her ear.

"Umm I don't know" she said laughing nervously.

"Oh come on, you'll be fine! It's fun" Kelce one of rafe and toppers friends said.

"Yeah he's right, it's fun, you don't have to do a lot, you can just try one if you want" Rafe said.

She looked at him for a second and then down at the cocaine, she gulped and then looked at Rafe. "Uh sure, I guess I'll try it" she said.

He rubbed her thigh and someone made her a line, she grabbed a rolled up piece of paper and leaned down to the substance. She took a deep breathe in and out and then sniffed up the drug. Once she was down she dropped the money and started coughing.

"Woah, good job princess, you're good it's okay" Rafe said rubbing her back.

She held her chest and calmed down her coughing, she looked at Rafe who was already looking at her.

"Wanna go somewhere private?" He whispered to her.

She smiled and nodded, they stood up and rafe lead her away from the group of people and inside the house. He grabbed a full bottle of vodka and brought it downstairs to the basement with him.

When they were down there it was just them, they sat down on the couch and rafe put his arm around her.
They sat there and took turns taking sips from the bottle, they both got drunk pretty quickly.