Dont listen

Shea and JJ walked into her room and closed the door behind them. JJ flopped down on her bed and put his hands on his head.

"I knew this was gonna happen" he grunted.

"Hey, remember what we said to each other when you first asked me to be your girlfriend?" Shea asked.

"Yeah, we said that no matter what happens with John b we'll still be together" he said sitting up on his elbows.

"Exactly, so tomorrow when we see him again, we won't take his shit, and we'll continue to be with each other" she smiled walking over to him and straddling his waist.

"I like that idea" he smiled leaning up to press a kiss to her lips.

She leaned down causing him to lay down fully and she put her hands on his chest. She sat up and pulled off her shirt revealing her hot pink bikini and then leaned back down to kiss him. She rocked her hips back and forth causing him to grunt.

"Are we doing this?" He smirked into the kiss.

"Only if you want too" she smiled.

He smirked and flipped her over, he pulled off his shirt and then started kissing down her body. He went to pull of her shorts but they heard the front door open and close. JJ sighed and laid down beside her.

"Do you think he's gonna try to talk to us?" He asked.

"I don't know, but id rather talk then fight" she said sitting up and pulling her knees to her chest.

JJ put his shirt back on and stood up, "I'm gonna go out there and get a drink, hopefully he doesn't strangle me" he chuckled.

"Okay, can you bring me a water please" she asked with a small smile, he nodded and winked and walked out of the room.

Shea sat there in silence trying to listen for any conversation from the 2 boys. She did hear talking but it wasn't loud, she then heard the door open and close and their was no more talking.

She expected JJ to come back in the room but after waiting a couple minutes he was still not here.

She stood up putting on a hoodie and walking out of her room, when she walked into the living room both boys walked inside. She searched both their faces looking for marks of violence but none were there.

"Can we talk please" John b asked, Shea gulped and looked at JJ, he nodded so Shea looked at John b and nodded.

She followed him outside to the porch and they sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry Shea, I shouldn't have yelled like that" he said playing with the rings on his fingers.

"Yeah you shouldn't have" she chuckled, "but it's fine" she said looking up at him.

"I talked to JJ, I've decided to be cool about you 2 being together and I support it, but I have a few rules" he said leaning forward and resting his arms on his legs.

"And what are those, dad" she rolled her eyes.

"If I let you guys be together, you can't be kissing and shit a lot in front of me, also, these walls aren't thick, so no funny business when I'm here, one more thing, you have to be loyal and make sure not to fuck up, I don't want to lose either of you, if one of you gets hurt then there will be thick tension and I'm gonna lose my shit" he said.

"Okay first of all, ew if I'm doing funny business while your in the house, I don't want my brother hearing that shit and second of all, I don't plan on fucking anything up with him, I love him and I want to be with him forever" Shea said smiling to herself.

Brothers Best Friend  // JJ Maybankजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें