1 more week of summer?!

*2 weeks later*

"Can you believe summer is almost over, I'm not ready for 11th grade" Shea said flopping down onto her bed with JJ closing her bedroom door.

"Well it's not like I'll be there all the time, i don't know how I'm passing school, I've missed so many classes" JJ said as he flopped down beside her.

"Well this year your not ditching, I'm gonna help you with your school work okay?" She said turning her head to look at him.

"You wanna help me?" He asked meeting her eyes.

"Of course, I'm sure if you actually tried in school that you would do amazing, do you have a certain career you wanna do when you get out of school?" She asked.

"Yeah but it's stupid" he said looking back up at the ceiling.

"No no don't say that, come on, tell me, I'm sure it's pretty cool" she smiled.

"Well, I kind of wanna be a social worker, work with kids in broken homes like me, help them get a better life since I wasn't able too" he said with a sigh.

Shea frowned and grabbed his hand and squeezed it, he turned his head to meet her eyes and she gave him a small smile.

"That's amazing JJ, don't be embarrassed to talk about it babe" she smiled.

He nodded and sighed, "thank you, I'm just scared that people will think I'm weak".

"You are not weak one bit, JJ you are so strong, I would never ever want to get in a fight with you" she giggled.

"No I mean like my personality, I don't want people to think I'm a soft teddy bear or some shit" he said.

"JJ, being a soft teddy bear doesn't make you any different, if anything it makes you a better person, that's what I love most about you, is your so caring and soft with me" she smiled at him.

"Love?" He asked.

Oh shit she thought, was it too early to say she was in love with him? What would he say?

She loved him? He thought, how could she love him, of course he loved her but he didn't know if she was ready to hear it.

"Uh yeah, love" she said.

"You love me?" He asked.

"... yeah, I love you JJ" she said looking into his blue eyes.

He smiled and squeezed her hand, "I love you too Shea"

She smiled and crawled on top of him to straddle his lap, he grabbed her waist and smirked. She leaned down and pressed her lips onto his neck.

"Shea, john bs in the living room" he whispered, she smirked against his skin.

"He's not allowed in here, we're fine" she said and continued to kiss him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, he won't come in" she smiled at him, he nodded and flipped her over so he was hovering over top of her.

The group had all been surfing for most of the day, while the guys were riding waves Kiara and Shea sat on the boards and floated in the water.