Keep it a secret or no?

Shea woke up with a pounding head ache, sweaty limbs and an upset stomach. She sat up and put her hair into a messy bun and immediately she had to puke.

She ran out of the room and almost bumped into John b who walked out of his room "move!" She yelled and dropped to her knees at the toilet.

John b chuckled and walked to the kitchen to get her water and pain killers.

JJ however wanted to keep his distance, even though he wanted so badly to help the beautiful girl he couldn't help but feel upset that she might not mean what she said to him last night. So he stayed laying down on the pullout couch with his eyes glued to his phone.

Once Shea was done puking John b handed her the water and pill.

"So, you have fun last night?" He asked bluntly, her mind went back to last night, getting drunk, making out with rafe and worst of all, doing cocaine. What would the others say if they found out she tried it, she knows that JJ has but he never continued.

She looked up at John b and went to say something but he could tell she wanted it to be a personal talk so he closed the bathroom door and sat down on the floor next to her.

"Please don't be mad at me John b, I'm already upset with myself" she said picking at her nails.

"What'd you do? Give someone a hand job or something" he asked with a smirk.

She sighed and looked down, "no, i uh, i did cocaine" she said softly.

"What?!" He yelled, JJ heard John b yell and his head turned to the bathroom door that was closed, he slowly got up and walked over to the door quietly and pressed his ear against it to hear the conversation.

"I'm sorry okay, I hate myself for doing it, but everyone was doing it and they told me it was so good and I just had to try it, I fully regret it though, I don't understand why rafe is so addicted to it, like cocaines not even good" she said shaking her head.

JJs jaw clenched and he wanted to beat the shit out of rafe, he heard John b sigh and he knew that John b wasn't gonna do shit about it so JJ had to take matters into his own hands.

He stormed out of the house and made his way to figure 8.

"John b I'm sorry okay, please don't get mad at me, and please don't tell JJ, he'll go on a rampage if he ever found out I did that shit" she said.

"It's fine, I'm not mad, just dont make that mistake again, that shit fucks you up" he said standing up, "take that pill and get your ass out here so we can go meet at the wreck" he said and left the washroom.

She stood up and brushed her teeth and took the pill. When she was done she went to her room to get dressed and then walked back out to see John b laying on the couch.

"Where's JJ?" She asked.

"I don't know, he wasn't out here when I left the washroom" he said not looking away from his phone.

"Oh um did he say he was gonna be somewhere today? He usually tells us when he has plans" she said walking okay to sit on the pullout couch.

"No I thought we were all going to the wreck together but I guess he had other plans" he said and stood up, the twins walked outside and got into the van and made their way to the wreck.

When they got their Kiara was working while pope was sitting at the bar.

"Hey p" Shea said sitting down next to him while John b sat on his other side.