Sarah Cameron? Seriously?

Shea and JJ were sitting at the table eating cereal, as Shea put the spoon in her mouth John bs door opened to reveal him walking out with Sarah behind him.

Shea gave him a deadpanned look and dropped her spoon back into her bowl.

"Sarah Cameron? Seriously? John b you know Kiara's gonna be pissed" she said crossing her arms and slouching back into her chair.

"She'll be fine" he said rolling his eyes and leading Sarah to the kitchen.

"Um hi guys, you're Shea right?" Sarah said with a small smile.

"Yup" she responded popping the p, "the one and only" she smiled.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your breakfast" Sarah gave the 2 teens an apologetic look.

"It's fine, nice to see John b finally getting laid" JJ smirked towards his best friend.

"Oh shut the fuck up" John b chuckled towards JJ, Shea laughed and high fives JJ. She then turned her gaze back to the blonde Cameron girl, who was standing there awkwardly.

"Wanna sit down? Kiara isn't coming over for another hour" Shea said pointing to the chair beside her.

"Uh yeah sure" she smiled and sat down next to the brunette. "Do you think Kiara's gonna get mad if she finds out I was here with John b?" She asked.

"Oh yeah she will be" Shea said bluntly taking a sip from her makeshift ice coffee.

Sarah's smile dropped and she bit her lip nervously, "look don't worry, we won't let her kill you" Shea smirked.

"Uh thanks..." Sarah lightly smiled.

"So when are you going to tell me your classes" JJ asked Shea, who was walking beside him hand in hand on their way to the beach.

"It's a surprise" she smiled, he rolled his eyes and groaned.

"But I need to know if we're in the same classes" he said looking down at her.

"You need to know?" She smiled.

"Yes, then I can know if I need to look extra good those classes for you" he smirked.

"Well if you show up in a hoodie or a flannel, or your wearing rings, or one of your cut off shirts, or your blonde hair is messy, then I'll be drooling over you all class" she smiled at him.

"You like it when I wear rings?" He asked with confusion.

"Oh my god yes, it's the most attractive thing ever" she said throwing her head back.

He chuckled and swung the attached arms back and forth, "then I'll be sure to wear them everyday" he smiled.

"You'd do that for me" she smiled, he stopped walking and put his free hand on her jaw, she smiled as he leaned down and pressed his lips onto her.

She put her free hand on his chest and felt like she was melting into his kiss. He then pulled away and rubbed his thumb over her cheek.

"Of course princess, I love you" he said, she smiled and kissed his cheek before they walked towards the beach and then stopped a little ways away from the water.

She let go of his hand and pulled her shirt over her head revealing her hot pink bikini, JJ watched in awe as his eyes trailed to her top.

"My eyes are up here babe" she smirked throwing her shirt on the grown and then started unbuttoning her jean shorts.