What's wrong?

It had been about 5 hours since Shea came home from the pawn shop. She had changed into sweat pants and a hoodie so the marks on her body wouldn't be shown.

She's heard the others come inside and wonder where she is but she hasn't gone out to talk to them, she didn't know how to face them while feeling so insecure and weak.

She's usually bright, happy and confident around them but because of what rafe did to her, she's not like herself anymore.

She could see through her window that it was getting dark out, they had school tomorrow so that meant that everyone would go to bed early.

She was nervous, JJ always slept in her room now. He would only sleep on the couch if he passed out their before everyone went to bed.

As she thought about it she heard and saw the door handle shake, it then shook again. She bit her lip and slowly stood up wiping off her tears.

She walked over to the door and unlocked it, she then opened it to see JJ standing there with a confused face.

"Wait when did you get back?" He questioned.

"Um, a few hours ago" she said and walked back over to her bed, JJ stood there for a minute just watching her get under the covers and lay on her side before he closed the door behind him and walked over to her bed.

He took off his shirt and his pants leaving himself in his boxers and got under the covers.

He scooted closer to Shea and put his arm around her stomach under her sweater but quickly pulled away when he felt how hot and sweaty she was.

"Shea you're so sweaty, you have to take that off, you could get heat stroke or some shit" he said sitting up.

"I'm fine" she said quietly not moving a muscle.

"Babe-" he started but was cut off.

"I'm fine." She said again.

JJ didn't know what to do, she obviously wasn't fine, and she could get sick from being so hot.

"One second I'll be back" he said and quickly got out of bed.

He walked out of her bedroom and walked over to John bs room. He knocked quietly and a couple seconds later John b opened the door.

"What's up?" John b asked, JJ just walked into his room and closed the door.

"Dude, what's wrong?" John b asked again.

"Somethings wrong with Shea, I don't know what but she's being very short with me and she has sweat pants and a hoodie on her body is sweaty and hot and she won't take it off" he said scratching his arm.

"Oh shit, do you think she would tell me if I asked her?" John b questioned.

"Maybe I'm not sure, usually she's pretty open with me, so I don't know" JJ answered.

"You can stay here I'll be back, I'm gonna go talk to her" John b said and walked out of the room.

John b walked over to sheas door and knocked on it softly, he didn't get a reply so he just opened the door slowly and saw Shea on top of the blankets curled up in a ball.

He closed the door behind him and walked over to her side of the bed and sat down beside her.

"Hey Shea? Are you awake?" He whispered.

"Mhm..." she hummed softly and nodded her head.

"Can you sit up for me?" He asked with a small smile.