Sunsets are pretty :)

Another boring day had gone by for Shea, but today was Friday so that means that the Pogues would all be home for the weekend and then Shea would go back to school with them again on Monday.

She was in her baby blue bikini on the beach that was in front of her house, she sat on the sand where it met the water and held her knees to her chest.

The sun was going down and she loved it, the sunsets were one of her favourite things in life.

The others were up at the house trying to find something to eat for dinner, Shea would help but she can't cook and her being an irresponsible teenager she got fired from her job from not showing up to her shifts so she had no money to buy anything.

She realized she needed to get a job, its not fair to John b to be the only one working.

She didn't know where though, but she wanted to find one soon.

Her thoughts were interrupted by JJ grunting as he sat down next to her. He sighed and brought his knees up to his chest and running a hand through his messy blonde hair.

"What are you doing beautiful?" He asked.

"Just watching the sunset, it's so pretty" she smiled not taking her eyes away from the pink, orange and purple sky.

"So are you, even prettier" he smiled at her.

She felt her stomach overflow with butterflies as she turned to look at his blue eyes with a smile.

"Oh stop" she blushed.

"No I'm serious Shea, I don't think I've met somewhere prettier then you" he said placing his hand on her thigh.

Shea smiled softly as she looked into his eyes, "I love you JJ" she said quietly.

"I love you too princess" he smiled.

She gave him a small laugh before wrapping her arms around his neck and straddling his lap. He placed his hands on her lower bands and rubbed his thumb up and down on her soft skin.

"I love it when your hair is messy like this" she smiled running her hands through his hair.

"Really? I mean I don't really do anything to it, I kind of just wake up and run my hand through it, didn't know it looked good" he said.

"Well I love it, don't ever do something different" she said placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Don't worry, I won't" he smirked.

They locked eyes, both of them smiling, they went in to kiss but was cut off by shouting.

"Alright love birds! Come on! We made dinner" pope yelled from the porch.

Shea giggled and kissed JJs cheek before standing up and reaching her hand out for him to grab onto, he quickly grabbed a hold of it and stood up and they walked up to the house.

"Oh lord" Kiara said as she looked at her phone and ate her dinner, the dinner was nothing special but it definitely was still good, it was Kraft dinner (mac n cheese).

"What?" Shea asked from beside her.

"Topper just texted me, party tonight" she said looking at everyone for an answer.

Shea smiled and looked at the boys who were all staring at the girls.

"Well I'm in" Shea said with a bright smile, Kiara smiled and then they looked back at the boys.

"Um, I'll go, that way I can see Sarah" John b said.

"Yeah I'll go" JJ smiled at shea, they all turned to pope who shoved Kraft dinner in his mouth.

"Ummmm, okay fine I'll go" he said rolling his eyes.

"Okay well I need to get ready so" Shea said standing up and putting her bowl in the sink.

"Let me help you" JJ said smirking as he mirrored her actions and followed her to her room.

When she closed the door behind him he then pressed her against it and started kissing her neck.

"You just couldn't wait till tonight aye?" Shea giggled.

"Hell no" he smiled.

"Well, you're gonna have to because I need to get ready and everyone is outside, plus Kiara's gonna wanna steal some clothes" she said picking his head up.

He groaned and placed his hands on her hips, "Kiara can wait" he said.

Shea giggled and walked towards her closet, she pulled out a short black satin dress and her being her  grabbed her white vans.

"Woah, do you know how many boys are gonna look at you in that dress" JJ said widening his eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll be with you the whole night, I'll probably be glued to your side" she said pulling off her crop top to reveal her bra.

JJs eyes widened, "you didn't ask me to turn around" he said softly.

"I know, but I trust you" she smiled and then pulled off her shorts then put on the black dress.

She stood in front of her mirror and looked at herself in the reflection, checking every single detail of herself. She probably looked too long since JJ came up behind her and pulled her away from the mirror.

"Stop, you look beautiful" he smiled and placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, I just need to put on a bit of makeup and brush my hair and then we can go" she smiled.

"Okay, I'm gonna change" he said grabbing his bag from her floor and got changed.

Shea didn't do heavy makeup, she never really does anyway, only mascara, highlighter, blush and lip gloss.

Nothing fancy with the hair either, just her natural brown wavy hair.

Once she was done in the washroom she walked out to see JJ laying down on her bed in a button up that he probably stole from John b and board shorts.

"Alright blondie, I'm ready to go, let's go crash a kook party" she smiled.

He laughed and rolled out of bed, the 2 walked out to see Kiara waiting on the couch, "girl you took forever, I ended up just going back to my house to get my own clothes" she laughed and stood up, she was wearing a dress similar to sheas just in light blue.

"Well then let's go" shea smiled.

"John b and pope are already in the van" Kiara added as the 3 of them walked out of the house and made their way to the van.