Captured

You wake up to your head throbbing, your whole body felt like it was on fire. You try to reach up to rub your head, but your hands were being restrained by something. You slowly regain memory of what had happened: 

Winter break had just ended and you were just getting out of school. On your walk home, you were stopped by someone. You looked up to be greeted with a family sinister face, it was Luke Castellan.

Your hand quickly moves to the place where you kept your weapon, but Luke summoned his sword and held the point of it to your throat. "Let's not do anything rational."

"Says the guy holding his sword to my throat."

Luke lets out a cold laugh. "You're funny, I think I'll let you live. We could use someone like you."

"I'd never join you and your corrupt organization, you greasy rat."

Luke frowns, not liking your insult. "That's a shame." In one quick motion, he hits you in the side of the head with the hilt of his sword and knocks you unconscious.

So now you were here, where was here? You had no idea. All you knew was that you were tied to a chair. An empty chair sat in front of you, waiting for someone. You hear footsteps coming towards you, they stop in front of you and someone sits down in the empty chair. You study them, they had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes, a huge scar was across their eye, it was Luke. "Have a nice sleep?"

You glare at him, you despised him for what he did to Thalia and Annabeth. "What do you want."

"I want you to join my army, of course. Now I know, you already said you didn't want to, but that's because I didn't convince you enough. Y/n l/n, daughter of g/p, right? What has your godly parent ever done for you?"

You stare at him. Sure, your godly parent hasn't really done anything for you except claim you, but that didn't make them evil. "I'm not going to turn against Olympus."

"I didn't ask if you were. I asked what your godly parent has done for you over the past few years."

Your eyes dart down to the ground. "Nothing."

"Exactly! Why be stuck being the daughter of some washed up god when you could have everything you've ever wanted? Do you really wanna fight some war for gods who don't even care about you? Do you really wanna be stuck on the losing side?"

You look back up at him, there was going to be a war? "What do you mean war?"

Luke smiles a sinister smile. "I mean the war against the gods and the titans, of course. We're going to wake lord Kronos and overthrow Olympus."

"You're stick."

"And you're delusional. The gods have poisoned your mind, y/n. Their precious Western Civilization is a disease. Hermes was sent me off on a quest you know. I was supposed to steal a golden apple for him, but a dragon did this to me." He angrily points to his scar. "It wasn't easy, Hercules barley managed to do it. And what's the glory in repeating what others have done? First he leaves me with my mom who can barley function since he drove her to the brink of insanity. Then I run off and make a few friends, then what happens? One of them turns into a tree."

"Yeah, and then you poisoned her tree you sick fuck. How could you do this to her? Annabeth and Thalia trusted you! And you betrayed them!"

"Don't speak of Thalia!" His eyes were full of anger for a brief moment, but he calms himself down. "If she weren't delusional-"

"She's not delusional!"

"You're getting quite defensive over my old friend, aren't you?"

You blush. The subject of Thalia was still hard for you. You had a huge crush on her, but she went off to join the hunters of Artemis, and you haven't seen her since. Luke smiles at your reaction and continues talking. "What do you want y/n? Fame? Fortune? Power?"

"I want your head hung up on my wall."

Luke laughs, but you didn't laugh back. "Violent, huh? There has to be something you want." He studies you before smirking. "Immortality. That's what you want, isn't it? That's another thing, after praying to your godly parent so many times for immortality, you think they would've given it to you by now, right?"

You blush, how did he know about that? Ever since Thalia became immortal, you've been craving immortality. "How did you-"

"Let's just say I still have some friends at camp. All you have to do is join me, and you can have anything you want. Just say yes."

You knew what he was doing, he was promising you something that you desperately craved, something you would do anything before, something that no one in their right mind would ever pass up. But never in a million years would you betray Thalia. "Why don't you take your sword and shove it up your ass."

He runs his finger along the blade of his sword, making the hairs on the back of your neck stand up. You remember what Percy had told you, his sword could kill both immortals and mortals. "Such a shame... I hope you know we can't let you out of here alive. See you in Tartarus, y/n." He stands up and raises his sword, hungry for blood. Before you could react, a silver arrow pierces his shoulder. He staggers back and grabs onto the arrow shaft. You feel the ropes on your hands loosen before slipping off completely. You whip your head around and you're greeted with the sight of your savior, Thalia Grace.

Thalia puts away her bow and summons her spear, she points it in Luke's direction. "I kicked you off a cliff. You should be dead."

Luke looks over at her, you could've swore that he looked sad. You would've felt bad for him if he wasn't a manipulative piece of shit. He yanks the arrow out of his shoulder, making the blood seep out faster. "You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily, did you, old friend?"

"Friend?" Thalia spits out the word as if it were venomous. "You poisoned my tree and betrayed me and Annabeth, and you have the audacity to call me your friend?"

Luke smirks "Don't be like that. It's never too late to join my army, it can be just like old times. Remember? Don't act like you didn't curse at the gods with me."

"The gods are stupid most of the time, yeah. But I'd never go as far to betray my friends."

Luke's eyes fill with pain. "I don't want to have to do this Thalia."

Thalia's grip tightens on her spear. "I do. You're dead to me." She summons her shield and charges Luke. You charge with her, as powerful as Luke was, there was no way he could take on both you and Thalia. You fight like demons, every time Luke's sword collides with Thalia's spear, sparks of electricity fly. You were doing great, that was until everything went wrong. As you went to hit Luke with your weapon, he blocked it with his sword and kicked you in the stomach, knocking you to the ground. Thalia becomes outraged and jabs him with her spear, making him stagger back. There was no way he wasn't exhausted yet, it was almost like something was controlling him. His eyes turn to a shade of gold and he runs at Thalia. Before you can get up to help, his sword connects with Thalia. You watch in horror as he impales Thalia through the abdomen.

A/N: i love cliffhangers🥰