Strawberries and Whipped Cream

WARNING: this chapter focuses around periods, so if you're uncomfortable with that i would suggest skipping this chapter

You wake up to stabbing pains in your abdomen and groan, knowing that is was that time of the month. Thalia stirs and turns over to look at you, she must've heard you groan.

"Are you okay?" She asks, her voice full of concern. 

You clench your hand over your stomach before responding. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just started my period."

"Do you need me to get anything? I can run down to the store if you want." Thalia offers.

You smile at her offer. "Maybe later, can we just snuggle for now?"

"Yeah, of course." She moves closer to you and wraps her arms around you. Her hand reaches up to brush a strand of hair out of your face, then she presses a kiss between your eyebrows. 

You sign in content, enjoying her embrace."You're warm..."

She rests her head on top of yours and slowly traces designs on your back lower. "You're cute." She murmurs into your hair.

As the day goes on, Thalia makes sure you're doing okay and asks if you need anything. You told her that you were craving strawberries and whipped cream, and she ran to the store to go and get some. You were reading your book on your couch, the pains had gotten better. The door opens, and Thalia walks in with a bag. She sits down on the couch next to you and pulls out the strawberries and whipped cream.

You smile and kiss her on the cheek. "Gods, you're the best wife ever."

Thalia smiles at your compliment as she sprays the whipped cream onto the strawberry. "I try to be. Now, open your mouth."

"Thalia, you really don't have to prepare the strawberries and feed them to me, you've already done so much, I don't want to be a bother to you." You say.

"Hey, don't say that. You could never be a bother to me. I want to do this. Okay?" Thalia replies.

You beam at your wife. "Okay." You open your mouth and Thalia feeds you the strawberry. It goes on like that for a while, you read, and when you ask Thalia for a strawberry she happily complies.

You set down your book and look at Thalia. "Is it okay if we spoon now?"

Thalia nods excitedly. "Yeah! Just let me out this stuff away first," She puts the food away, then picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bedroom. She sets you down on the bed, then lays down next to you and wraps her arms around your waist. You back up into her and close your eyes, she rests her hands over your abdomen and presses a kiss to your scalp. "Goodnight, my love."

You smile at the nickname. "Goodnight, darling."