Cuddles

You woke up early in the morning to get ready for the day, since Chiron had asked you and Thalia to help clean up the camp. 

When you walked past the bed that you and Thalia shared, Thalia sleepily reached out a hand towards you. "Come back to bed."

You smile and walk over to the bed. You gently caress Thalia's cheek, which makes a smile appear on her lips. "We have to get up. We're supposed to help clean up the camp, remember?"

Thalia pouts. "Please?"

Thalia was hard to say no to, and you couldn't resist. You crawl back into bed, which earns a smile from Thalia. She immediately wraps her arms around you and pulls you closer. She then peppers your face in kisses, which made you giggle uncontrollably. Thalia presses one last kiss between your eyebrows, then rests her head on top of yours. She gently traces small circles on your hip with her thumb. "I love you more than anything in this entire world."

You smile and rest your head on her chest. "I'll love you for infinity. But remember, we can't stay in bed all day. The camp needs our help."

"Didn't Chiron say that we could come over whenever we were available?" She murmurs into your hair.

"Mhm. Why?" You ask.

"Well... we could say that we were busy. We wouldn't exactly be lying, because we definitely are busy cuddling." Thalia responds.

You smile, wasting the day cuddling with Thalia definitely wouldn't be a bad thing. "I suppose you're right, we're very busy at the moment."

And that's how you spend most of the day cuddling with Thalia.

A/N: sorry this one was so short </3