Jealous and In Love

Over the past few weeks, you and Annabeth have been getting and closer and closer. But you only had platonic feelings towards her, since the only person you truly loved was Thalia. You were laying on your bunk in your cabin when you heard the door creek open. You peel your eyes away from the ceiling and look over at the door, Annabeth was standing in the entrance.

"Hey y/n!" Annabeth says as she walks over to your bed.

"Hey Annabeth. What's up?" You ask. Annabeth shrugs and sits down on your bed.

"Nothing much, I was just bored. So, how's the Cerberus?" She asks.

"He's good. He's been much more happier now that I've started playing fetch with him." You reply. You hear a horn, signaling that it's time for dinner. You get out of bed and stand up, Annabeth does the same.

"Talk to you after dinner, bye y/n!" And with that, Annabeth walks out of your cabin. You look around the pavilion for Thalia, your eyes land on her, she was moving her food around with her fork, she looked like she was thinking about something. You sit down at your table, making a mental note to go and check on Thalia when you were done eating. After dinner, you see Thalia sitting on top of Half-Blood Hill. You shadow travel to the top of the hill, which makes Thalia jump. She looked worried, but when she realizes that it's just you her face softens.

"You scared me." She says. Knowing that something was wrong, you sat down by her and slipped your hand into hers.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You ask softly, Thalia shrugs and looks at the ground.

"I don't know, it's stupid..." She replies. You gently caress her hand with your thumb.

"You can tell me anything Thals."

"It's just that... I've noticed that you've been spending a lot of time with Annabeth."

"You're jealous of Annabeth?"

"No, I mean, I don't know... Annabeth is like a sister to me, I'd never be jealous about her. But... I know she won't, but deep down I'm terrified that she'll betray me, just like Luke did... And I don't think I could bear it if I lost you. I know, it's stupid."

"Hey... it's not stupid. Annabeth would never betray you. Like you said, you're like a sister to her, and she would never betray family. And besides, I'm not attracted to Annabeth, and she's not attracted to me. We're just friends. Okay?" Thalia nods her head.

"Yeah... okay." She presses a kiss to your lips, and you kiss back with just as much tenderness. She pulls away and smiles against your lips. "I'm in love with you." Thalia says.

"I'm in love with you too." You reply.