Campfire

The campfire was dragging out longer than usual. After all the training you did today, you were exhausted. As the Apollo kids sing, you rest your head on Thalia's shoulder. She notices and smiles, you feel her press a kiss to your scalp. "Are you tired?" All you can manage is a small nod. Thalia pulls you into her lap before standing up, you wrap your arms around her neck. 

She carries you to the Zeus cabin. When you get inside she gently sets you down on the bed and pulls the covers over you. She leans down and presses a kiss to your forehead. "I'll be back in a little bit."

You sleepily reach out to her and pout. "Stay..."

Thalia smiles and kisses your pouting lips. "Okay." She lifts up the covers and climbs in next to you. You rest your head on her chest as she buries her face in your hair. "Goodnight love."

You smile, you start to feel yourself drifting in and out of sleep. "Goodnight angel."

There's a small knock on the door before someone enters. Percy's silhouette stops in front of the threshold. "Hey Thal-" He stops and takes in the sight. You were sleeping on top of Thalia as she traced small circle designs on your lower back. Thalia looks at Percy and holds a finger to her lips, signaling for him to be quiet. Percy smiles before stepping back out of the door. He whisper shouts before he leaves. "You guys are adorable!" He exists and quietly closed the door behind him. Thalia smiles before going back to burying her face in her hair, and that's how you end up cuddling with the daughter of Zeus.

A/N: yes i'm aware that this one is short but i wanted to get something out because i haven't updated in a while </3