Neck Kisses *SMUT*

WARNING: this chapter is gonna be nsfw, so if you're uncomfortable with that kind of stuff i'd suggest not reading this chapter!

You and Thalia were sitting on the couch in your new house. You had moved into it a few months ago and you were just about done breaking it in. You were currently sitting in Thalia's lap and reading a book. As you read, Thalia played with your hair. After a few minutes, you feel her hands slowly slide down your body, where they settle on your hips. You then feel her place a hand on your thigh. She starts slowly caressing your thigh with her thumb, which is when you stop paying attention to your book and your mind starts wandering. You start to fantasize about Thalia doing numerous things to you, like pinning you against the wall and slowly fucking you. You start to feel yourself getting hot, but that's not the only thing you feel. You feel Thalia's soft lips against your skin as she trails gentle kisses down your neck. Fantasizing about Thalia and having her kiss your neck did it for you. A quiet moan escapes your lips and you feel Thalia smirk against your skin.

"I didn't realize you liked me kissing your neck that much..." She says before trailing another line of kisses down your neck.

"Shut up..." You reply, Thalia just smirks.

"Make me." At that simple statement, you turn your head, where Thalia's lips were waiting for you. You crash your lips together, and Thalia kisses back with just as much lust and passion. Thalia immediately knows what you want, she picks up the forgotten book and sets it down, not breaking the kiss. You pull away to murmur a simple word against her lips.

"Bedroom..." You beg, Thalia complies. She scoops you up and gets off the couch, she hurries off to your room.

When you get there she gently lays you down on the bed, then quickly starts undoing her belt. She takes her pants and shirt off then crawls on top of you. 

"Is this what you wanted, princess?" She asks while smirking, you nod eagerly. Her eyes trail down to your fully clothed body and her smirk grows wider. "Let's get you out of these clothes, hm?"

"Oh gods, pease do" You reply as you go to unclip her bra, but she pins your arms above your head, which you definitely didn't mind.

"Not yet, darling" With that statement, she undresses you. You lay on your back and stare up at her, you could feel your core pulsing.

"Please fuck me..." It came out whiny, which Thalia seemed to enjoy. Your breath hitches as she traces her thumb over your bottom lip

"Oh, I definitely will, princess," Thalia dips down and presses her lips against yours. Your hands wander up her body and to the back of the head, where you pull her closer. She breaks the kiss to slide down your body. As she does, she trails her lips down your stomach. She gently bites your skin before running her tongue along the bite mark to sooth it, which makes you sigh in pleasure. She continues kissing your stomach, sucking on certain places every now and then. She gets to the waistband of your underwear and smirks. She moves down and presses a kiss to your inner thigh, which makes you gasp. Thalia smiles at your reaction, but decides that she's done with teasing you. She slides back up your body until you're laying face to face. "You're so beautiful..." She says. She positions herself so that one leg is on the inside of your thighs and the others on the outside of one of your legs. You realize what's happening, which only arouses you more. You feel her press her leg against your dripping hot core and you let a deep moan escape your lips. You ground yourself down onto her leg as she repeatedly presses her leg against your core. You bring up your own leg, and soon you're rocking against each other in a rhythm.

"Fuck Thalia..." You moan, Thalia responds by kissing you passionately, you kiss back with just as much lust. You deepen the kiss, wanting more, Thalia must want the same. She stops rubbing her leg against your core and breaks the kiss. Before you can complain, Thalia pulls down your underwear before disregarding them completely. You reach up and unclip her bra, this time she lets you. Your hand moves down to her waistband as she pulls off your bra and throws it across the room. You remove your wife's underwear, before you know it you're both completely naked. Thalia studies your naked body and smiles. "Gods, you're gorgeous."

"Mmm, not nearly as much as you." Thalia smiles. Before you can argue over who's more beautiful, Thalia says something.

"Are you ready?" She asks, you nod vigorously. This is what you've been waiting for all night. You raise your hips for Thalia and she adds her first finger. You moan, she responds by dipping down and taking one of your nipples in her mouth. She adds another finger and starts slowly fingering you. You spread your legs for her and drag your nails across her back. As she slowly thrusts her fingers into you, she sucks on your nipple.

"Faster... please..." Thalia obliges and speeds up her thrusts, she makes sure to press hard, which makes you throw your head back and moan. As she fingers you, she takes the other nipple into her mouth and gives it the same attention and fuck, she was good at this. You close your eyes and take it in. "Thalia... it feels so good..." Your legs were shaking now, Thalia stops sucking on your nipple to look down at you.

"You're such a good girl, y/n." Thalia knew you loved being called that. She captures your lips in a kiss and you moan against her lips. Thalia keeps fingering you, fast and hard. Thalia breaks the kiss to whisper in your ear.

"Moan my name, princess." Just then, she drags her fingers along a certain spot and fuck, it felt amazing.

"Oh gods... T-Thalia... don't stop..." Thalia smirks at your reaction and keeps fucking you. You stay like that for a while, you moan while Thalia takes a breast into her mouth and sucks on your nipple. 

"Thalia... fuck, Thalia... I'm gonna cum..."

Thalia stops sucking on your nipple and whispers in your ear.

"Cum for me then," She fingers you even faster, and you feel yourself climax. You lay your head down on the pillow, breathing heavily. Thalia pulls her fingers out and collapses on top of you. You stoke her hair as she breathes heavily. She presses another kiss to your neck and murmurs against your skin. "Fuck, I love you"

"I love you too Thals..."

A/N: jesus fucking christ, i'm gonna need holy water after writing 1,132 words of that