Demolition Lovers

A/N: this is another story based off a mcr song! so credit for the story title and plot goes to them! this one is gonna be another angsty one so if you don't like angst i'd suggest reading one of my fluff chapters instead :)

Hand in mine, into your icy blues.

Thalia slips her hand into yours, you turn your head to look into her electric blue hues.

"We could do it, you know. Run away, get away from this place." Thalia says as she caresses your hand with her thumb. You stare out at the town that you once called home. You weren't welcome there anymore, the rumors spread and they found out about you being gay. You didn't belong there, you didn't belong anywhere unless it was with Thalia. Maybe a life on the run wouldn't be so bad. You nod your head, thinking the same thing.

And then I'd say to you, "We could take to the highway. With this trunk of ammunition, too"

You peel your eyes away from the town and look back at Thalia. "We could drive on the highway, and go where it takes us. We should bring weapons as well, just in case." You say. Thalia nods in agreement. She's been on the run before, so you trusted her decisions.

I'd end my days with you, in a hail of bullets.

After you finish packing everything, you get in her car. Were you really doing this? It was too late to back out now. The engine roars to life, and you take off in the direction of the highway. You look out the window and watch as the town disappears behind you. You watch out the rear view mirror, until you can no longer see any signs of the town. No buildings, no lights, nothing. All you could see was the road behind you. You peel your eyes away from the window and look over at Thalia, who was drumming her fingers against the wheel.

"I'd die for you, you know." You say abruptly.  Thalia turns to look at you, then presses a quick kiss to your lips.

"I'd die for you as well, y/n." She replies. She turns her attention back to the road, and you two go back to sitting in silence, knowing that you two would lay down your lives for each other in a heart beat.

I'm trying to let you know just how much you mean to me.

As you and Thalia sit on the roof of the car to gaze at the stars, Thalia turns her head to look at you. "Hey, y/n?"

You look away from the stars and turn your attention to her. "Yeah, Thals?"

She looks into your (e/c) eyes, which she thought were more beautiful than the stars. "Well... I just wanted to tell you that-" She's cut off when you hear a gunshots ring out. You look at each other and an understanding passes between you. Whatever was happening, you didn't want to be caught in the middle of it.

And I would drive on to the end with you. A liquor store or two keeps the gas tank full.

As you drive, you notice how the gas tank gets emptier and emptier, Thalia seems to notice it too.

"How are we going to afford gas?" She asks.

 Your eyes fall on the sign of a liquor store a few miles ahead, and a bad thought passes over you."We could rob stores. I know, it's bad, but what else are we gonna do? We can't just get a job, we're on the run."