We All Have Scars

Song: Crazy - Daniela Andrade

TW//BLOOD, SCARS, FLASHBACKS.

Miller and Drew dragged my still sobbing frame over to the far corner of the room and tied me to the wall again.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Raven asked them.

"The crazy bitch freaked out when Bellamy started whipping the grounder, so he told us to bring her down here," Drew answered.

"Is it really necessary to tie her up?" Raven gestured to my curled up form, "Does she look very dangerous to you?"

Drew shrugged, "We're just following orders. Just ignore her until Bellamy's done."

Drew and Miller left me behind with an exasperated Raven and climbed back up the ladder.

Raven crouched down beside me and put a hand on my shoulder, "I'm sorry," She said, a tear slipping down her cheek.

"But Finn's the only family I have, I'd do anything to save him."

She stood up and got me a drink of water which I gulped down thirstily. Then she walked back over to check on Finn.

"Shit," Raven rushed to the ladder.

"Clarke, he's seizing!" She yelled up and went back to Finn.

"Dammit! He's stopped breathing!"

She began performing CPR and after about ten seconds Finn resumed inhaling oxygen.

Raven breathed a sigh of relief, but ran to the ladder and started climbing it.

"I need to see what's taking so long," She called back to me.

Having stopped crying, I forced myself into a sitting position and pulled my knees up against my chest.

I don't know how long I was alone for, but eventually Clarke and Raven both rushed down the ladder and over to Finn.

Clarke pulled out a vial and poured most of the contents into Finn's mouth.

They waited.

One,

Two,

Finn's hand twitched and he let out a groan.

Raven gave a sob of relief and hugged Clarke tightly.

Clarke returned the hug and pulled away to check his pulse.

"We should let him sleep for now, you can talk to him later."

Raven nodded, "Thank you, Clarke."

Clarke smiled weakly at her, "Of course."

Raven exited the dropship, for what I don't know, and only Clarke and Finn remained.

Clarke waited until Raven was out of sight before dropping to the ground and allowing a single tear to fall from her eye.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

Bellamy climbed down the ladder and walked over to where Clarke was as she quickly stood up, "How's he doing?" Bellamy asked.

"He'll live," Clarke said. "Thanks to you."

Bellamy winced and shook his head, "Don't thank me, I didn't help."

Clearly wanting to change the subject, he glanced over to me.

"I actually came down here to take Cleo back upstairs."

Clarke followed his gaze, "Yeah, of course."

Bellamy walked over to me and knelt to untie my hands but I scrambled as far away from him as possible, the memories of him torturing that grounder still a bit too fresh in my mind.