Allies.

Song: Sweater Weather - Kurt Hugo Schneider, Alyson Stoner, & Max S

Clarke collapsed on the ground as she watched the flames from the ship die.

Bellamy hovered over her at a loss for words.

Clarke shook her head, stunned.

"She's dead," Her words were barely above a whisper, making me strain my ears to comprehend them.

Bellamy placed his hand on her shoulder, "We'll go out there in the morning with a search party to see if we can figure out why it crashed."

Clarke nodded and slowly stood before turning to me, "Oh my god, Cleo, I forgot you were here."

Ouch.

She rushed over and started examining me, "Did they hurt you? How long have you been a prisoner?"

"Embarrassingly enough, I got captured about two hours after I ran from here," I croaked with a weak chuckle. "And they didn't hurt me, unless you count food and water deprivation."

Bellamy stepped forward, "When was the last time you ate?"

I mentally tried to calculate.

"How long have I been gone?"

Clarke and Bellamy glanced at each other worriedly.

"I'm going to get you some food and water, I'll be quick," Bellamy grabbed his gun and swiftly exited the dropship as Clarke continued examining me to make sure I had no physical injuries.

"I'm uh, sorry about the last examination you gave me,"
I said.

Clarke shook her head, "You have nothing to apologise for. I shouldn't have reacted like that. And besides, you were a prisoner here. I would've run too if I were you."

"I'm not still a prisoner, am I?" I asked dryly.

Clarke let out a laugh, "After the way Bellamy acted while you were gone, I don't think he'd want to risk you running off again."

I frowned, "The way he acted?"

Clarke went to speak but was interrupted by Bellamy re-entering the room.

He was carrying a metal cup, presumably filled with water, and a makeshift plate with some sort of meat.

"I've got some food," He said to me.

Clarke stepped away from my side and cleared her throat to cover the conversation we had been having. I made a mental note to bring up the topic again later.

"Cleo doesn't seem to have any physical injuries, so I'm going to go see if there's- anything I can do to help outside," Clarke slowly backed out of the dropship.

Sensing the vibe, Bellamy looked between me and Clarke curiously but didn't say anything as he sat the stuff down beside me.

"Here," He helped me into a sitting position and handed over the water.

I downed nearly half the cup in under five seconds before Bellamy reached for it and pulled it from my grasp.

"Whoa, slow down or you'll make yourself sick."

"Worth it," I tried to grab it again but he held it out of my reach.

"You can have it back in a minute," He spoke firmly.

I made an obscene gesture relying heavily on my middle finger.

"Charming," Bellamy rolled his eyes at me and I laughed.