His Royal Highness

Song: Stressed Out - Twenty-One Pilots

TW//VIOLENCE, BLOOD

I swear to gods if I have to stay tied up in the top of the dropship for one more second I will go insane.

So far I've refrained from using my powers, save for at the lake two days ago, but if I didn't at least some company other than Noah, who has taken to completely ignoring me besides for the sorrowful glances he casts in my direction every five seconds, I may snap and go on a killing spree. And my first target would be Bellamy Blake.

The door to the dropship creaked open. Speak of the devil.

There he was, in all his asshole-ish glory.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped, my patience having left the building hours ago.

Bellamy didn't bother responding, instead nodding at Noah who promptly exited the room.

The trapdoor clicked shut behind him and Bellamy and I stared at eachother in silence.

"..Well? If you're going to torture me, you might as well get on with it."

Bellamy scoffed, "I'm not going to torture you, what the hell do you take me for?"

"You really want me to answer that?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes and turned back to the trapdoor,
"I just... nevermind."

I sat up straighter, my interest piqued, "You just what?"

Bellamy hesitated, "Octavia's gone missing. I was wondering if she said anything to you, any clues about where she might've gone."

"Wait, Octavia's missing? When did someone notice?"

From what little I had interacted with Octavia, my guess was she could be anywhere. She wasn't exactly good at staying where she was supposed to.

"I noticed a couple hours ago, we haven't found any leads since then."

Bellamy sighed in resignation and plopped down beside me, leaning his head against the wall. Fear bled through his carefully schooled expression and I felt a sudden stab of empathy for him, his relationship with Octavia was like mine with Percy.

"I'm sorry, I have no idea where she might've gone," I slightly shifted my arm so it brushed against his, attempting to comfort him to some degree.

"I didn't think you would, but I had to check," Bellamy adjusted his arm slightly so it pushed further into mine.

"I can help look for her," I volunteered. "I'm good at tracking."

"Thanks, but we already have a tracker, and you're staying here. I'm not having two people go missing in one day," Bellamy rose from his spot and walked back over to the trapdoor, glancing back at me before leaving, "I'll update you, if we find her."

A few seconds after he left, Noah returned and walked over to me, crouching down to my level.

"Bellamy says to untie you from the wall, but to keep your hands tied," Noah said, reaching out and undoing the complicated knots.

I jumped up as soon as he was finished and paced around a few times with a sigh of delight.

My legs wobbled slightly but the sensation soon went away.

Well, this is better than nothing.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

A couple of hours later, I heard frantic activity below my feet. It sounded like they were saying something about a storm.