37. Final (End Pt.2)

Author's POV:-

Taehyung was smiling maniacally at the thought of getting his girl back. He felt unusually happy. He looked at her and whispered words showing his possessiveness towards her.

Not getting his therapy on the desired day, his disorder was getting the best of him now. He had completely lost his self-conscious. He was controlled by his obsession.

"Babygirl, we are here. Now wake up." He cooed looking at her lovingly. She didn't move as the drug was still strong. He gritted his teeth and held her face harshly.

"Baby I said wake up. Don't you understand?" He said huskily with a smirk. "Nevermind I will carry you." He turned away from her and walked out of the car.

He opened the passenger's side door and pulled her out of the car. He carried all the way up to the top place of the abandoned warehouse. It was his place.

He made her sit on the chair as he brought a rope and tied her to it, not caring about her getting hurt. "Now my baby won't run." He chuckled at her.

He lit a cigar that he took out from his pocket. He sucked the smoke, closing his eyes and feeling the warmth.

He sat infront of her waiting for her to open those eyes. Throwing the cigar, he picked a knife.

"You're so hot baby with these new tattoos and piercings." He said tracing her face and arms with the knife. "Let me give you a nice mark that will never leave your body." He smirked looking at her.

He ruthlessly dug the knife in her arm as blood poured out from it. Moving the knife skillfully, causing some scratches, deep enough to cause bleeding. He engraved his initials 'KTH'.

He smiled looking at his masterpiece. "Everyone can know you're mine. Always." He spoke in his deep voice. He was staring at her with all his admiration. Which was actually obsession, a dark unhealthy obsession.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" He heard a yell from behind. He turned back with an irritated look. There was Jimin looking at him with anger and hatred.

"What the fuck are you doing with her, here?" He stressed at the last word. Taehyung just smirked as a response. "The question is, why are you here?" His smirk dropped as the words came out.

"To save Areum from you." Jimin replied looking straight at him. Taehyung walked towards him with the bloody knife. "See bro. First of all she is Minkyu, my Minkyu. Secondly it's non of your business to look or care about what I am doing."

The maniac smile on his face made Jimin gulp. He knew that now Taehyung was mentally unstable. He has lost his thinking capability and in this situation he might kill him without any second thoughts.

"Tae this is wrong. You can't do this to her." Jimin spoke hesitatingly. Taehyung clicked his tongue and chuckled. "You think so, huh? You're wrong chim. I can do anything I want to something which belongs to me."

"She isn't a fucking thing Kim Taehyung!" Jimin yelled at him trying to wake up his friend, which is sleeping inside this monstrous body.

"Jimin, my friend, you speak way too much these days, don't you?" Taehyung looked at his knife as he shook his head in disappointment. "What should I do to make you stop, hmm?" He smiled to himself.

"See Tae, it's wrong. This whole situation is wrong. Look at areu- Minkyu. She is in pain." Jimin spoke calmly backing off as Taehyung approached him with his knife.

Taehyung looked behind at her and smiled. "Chim you're still stupid. She is just sleeping. Let her sleep peacefully." He turned his gaze back to his friend, the smile not fading.