18. Commotion

Jungkook's POV:-

"Boss these are the files." Dongin said.

"Hmm" I stared towards the wall, blank faced.

"Are you okay sir? I can help you if you need anything." He said concerned.

I gave him a small smile. I do have some really trustworthy people.

"It's a matter of love Dongin. You can't help here." I chuckled sadly.

He placed his finger on his chin, maybe thinking something. "Maybe I can help. I just need to know the situation."

I looked up at him. His eyes were giving me some hope. Maybe he could help?

"Are you an experienced lover or something? You are single, right?" I gave him an amused look.

He laughed. "Sir that doesn't mean I was born single. I too am a young man who fell in love."

"It's Yeomji right?" I smirked. I saw him blush.

"I am your boss dude. I know everything going around my building." I snickered.

"Okay okay. That is not the main matter right now. It's your love life. So what is the problem sir?" He sat on the chair infront.

"You know the girl named Minkyu?" Even taking her name feels good to me. I miss her so fucking much. Damn!

"Yes! The girl that called you that day when I picked it up. I knew something was up when you told me she's special.' He smiled.

"Yeah. So I actually like her, no no I love her. She's amazing. One of a kind. Actually the best to exist." I smiled as I thought of her.

My smile soon faded as I thought of that bastard. Kim Taehyung. "But someone snatched her from me. And I want her back."

My hands formed a fist and my blood started boiling. Oh how bad I want to kill him.

"Hmm that's the problem. But sir you're the biggest businessman here. You're so handsome. Girls die to be with you. Why wouldn't she choose you over that someone?" He looked at me seriously.

"She was forced. She didn't want to go with him. She was arranged to him without her will." I felt sad and angry at the same time.

How would he be treating her? Is she ok? Did he touch her in a wrong way? She isn't felling for him, right? She loves me, right?

My brain got filled with many questions and every one of them gave me a pain.

"That's not good. Sir you should meet her soon and take her. What if she was not good and happy with him? You should meet her." He furrowed his brows in tension.

"You're right I should do it. But he would never let me meet her. He knows she loves me." I started to think how can I meet her.

Wait. I am a mafia myself. I have my ways. When he would be busy out for his work, I will have some time to sneek inside his house.

"Okay I have a plan." I smiled and looked at Dongin, who too smiled in return.

"Thanks man!" I hugged him. He stood shocked because of my sudden affection.

"It's ok. Sometimes we need to be informal. Atleast when it's about love, no formality needed." I smiled.

He nodded. "Sir you really must love her very much. You deserve her. Get her! I am always there for you." He said fisting his hands, giving a fighting pose.

I returned it more enthusiastically.

Minkyu I am coming!
.
.
.
.
.
"What she is going out? With Taehyung?" I held my hair with frustration.