29. Lost

Taehyung's POV:-

I walked down the stairs wearing a robe. I didn't sleep that well yesterday night. Minkyu was all over my thoughts.

I sighed and sat on the couch in the hall. As I was sipping my red wine, the front door opened revealing Jimin.

"Did you get any call from Yoongi hyung?!" Jimin asked worried.

I tilted my head a bit and then looked straight at him with my sharp gaze.

"What?" He asked again seeing me giving him no response.

"Jimin.... something is weird." I spoke really low.

"Dammit! That's what I came to say. Dude something's wrong." Jimin came to me and sat beside me.

"Call him." He said.

I nodded and kept my glass of wine on the table. I dialled the desired number.

The ring echoed in my ears. 1..2....3...as the ring counts were increasing my doubt was becoming more and more certain.

And that's it. He didn't pick the phone. He should be ready to count his last breaths now.

"No response." Jimin asked but it came more like a statement.

I stood up and walked towards my room. I won't let go this betrayal too soon. He will regret doing this to me.

I dropped my robe and wore my vest and pants with a blazer on top. I wrapped the belt around my waist with a handgun holster.

Ready.

Jimin's POV:-

I saw him go upstairs. I know he'll never let Yoongi hyung live. Meanwhile I thought of doing some investigation myself.

I called one of Taehyung's men.

"Yes sir?" He bowed infront of me.

I nodded. "Yes. You remember the hospital where we usually go?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes sir. I do- one minute sir. I wanted to tell boss something but forgot about it." He changed his words in haste.

I became curious. "And what's it?" I quirked my eyebrow at him.

"Umm-" Suddenly we heard loud clicking sound of heels of shoes. I looked at my back to see Taehyung.

Wait, he looks so intimidating. His aura is so murderous. And then my eyes went to the two handgun holsters at his waist. He really wants to kill, oh well okay then.

And by the way he is dressed, I guess his blazer won't be there for too long.

"What's the information?" He asked as stood beside me.

"Boss, the Queen was in that hospital so we thought of checking upon her for the last time. Although y-you didn't order that." He stuttered.

"It's not my concern now. Continue whatever you saw." He looks chilled but I know he's furious from inside.

"T-The hospital.....i-it...i-it...." He was stammering. I became nervous. As my gaze shifted to Taehyung, he was standing there, emotionless.

"Complete your damn sentence before I shoot you!" He spoke dangerously slow and low.

I gulped. It is the first time in my life that I am afraid of Taehyung.

"Boss....