8. The dinner!

Minkyu's POV:-

"Am I looking good?" I asked Soo worried. I am wearing a red crop top with white skirt. I made a high ponytail. Do I look like a cheerleader? I guess yes.

"What the hell Minnie!! You've asked it for like the 1000th time. I told you, YOU LOOK SUPER CUTE. Dammit!!" Soo shouted at me.

What is she so hyper for? All I did was ask. She needs a doctor for sure.

I went to the kitchen. Although everything was ready, I still was checking everything constantly.

"Why are you so insecure about like your looks and food? You were never like that." She quirked an eyebrow and gave me a suspicious look.

"Umm..I-I am not insecure. I am just... just...I just want everything to be perfect. He's such a big CEO. We can't let Mr Yeon's status down. So I just want to keep everything good." Wow I made a good explanation. Proud of you Minkyu!

"Okay that was a good one. But it's just 8 pm. He wouldn't come-" As Soo was saying, the doorbell rang.

I gave her an amused smirk. "Okay nevermind." She murmured and went upstairs. Actually I told her to be ready but she told it was early. Now her timing sucks.

I went towards the door and opened it hesitatingly. I was so nervous that my palms were sweating.

And there stood he. The one who made my night sleepless. The one who is always on my mind from the day I saw him.

He was wearing a white shirt with first 2 buttons unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up till the elbow, with a blue ripped jeans. I was able to get a glimpse of his tattoos from the unbuttoned part. I didn't knew he would wear such casual clothes. He looks so handsome.....and hot!

"Done checking out?" I looked up to see him smirking. Now that's embarrassing.

My face turned red. "N-no I wasn't. I-I was....." He held my hand and walked inside while dragging me.

"Okay we'll talk everything later, but first tell me, is there anyone else in the house..." He came closer to my ear and whispered, "....or is it just us alone."

I got goosebumps all over my body. My heart is beating so fast that I am scared he might hear it. Why are you doing this to me Jungkook?

"W-we are not alone. M-my s-sister is with me." I said with great difficulty.

Jungkook's POV:-

"F*ck! Can't we send her somewhere?" I mumbled. Damn! I really wanted to have her alone.

"Did you say something?" She said while looking at me. Why is she so beautiful? I want to keep her with me forever. Safe and sound.

"Nothing! If you don't mind can we just go and eat? I am hungry." I pouted a bit. Wow now I pout too. I am afraid she'll be the cause of the death of the mafia inside me.

She giggled slightly. She's so cute! But the dress she wore is making things difficult for me.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards a place which I guess is the kitchen.

Suddenly she stopped and I saw her face going red. I think she just realised, she held my hand.

"I am sorry!" She bend and apologized.

"Hey! Hey! Don't! I might be a CEO but please treat me as your friend." I held her shoulder and stopped her from bending. How bad I want to tell her to be my girlfriend. But it's too early.

She smiled at me and I felt like the world stopped for a second. Everything around me became bright and beautiful. She's my energiser for sure.

"Okay let's go and eat!" She chimed.

Till now I haven't seen her sister. Hope she doesn't appear!

Author's POV:-

They both were in the dining area. Minkyu was pretty much excited to serve her handmade dishes.

She placed the plates on the table for three: Jungkook, Soori and for herself.

But she realised that Soori wasn't here till now. It's strange as it's been half an hour and she isn't ready. And Mr Yeon never comes this late. Till now he hasn't arrived. But she put those thoughts aside and focused on her special guest.

She didn't know his favourite dish, so she made whatever dish she was best in. She made Japchae, bulgogi and Samgyeopsal.

On the other hand, the handsome man was cherishing every moment. He was admiring every single movement of her.

"I didn't know what you'll like so I made all this." She said shyly.

Jungkook was staring at her with glittery eyes. He didn't hear what she said. He was into his own world.

"Jungkook?" She shook him by his shoulders. "Did you hear me?"

He came back to reality which was equally beautiful to him. "Y-yeah, sorry what did you say?"

"I said, I made this all for you as I didn't know what you liked." She said again.

"Anything made by you is my favourite." He said lowly smiling. But she heard it and blushed.

"You can start eating. Soo, I mean my sister, is late I think. I am sorry for that." She said. She was slightly annoyed how Mr Yeon and Soori were late when they knew about the guest appearance.

"It's ok." He pulled Minkyu towards him with their faces few centimetres away. "As long as you are with me, I don't need anyone else, baby." He spoke in a deep voice which was octaves lower than his normal one.

Minkyu's heart was thumping so much that she thought it might jump out. Her whole face was heated up as if she had fever. She tried to walk away from him but his grip on her got tighter.

"J-Jungkook le-let's eat now." She whispered as she wasn't able to speak.

"I didn't stop you but. Eat!" He looked at her like staring through her soul.

"B-but you have to leave me for that." She said pleading.

"Can't you sit here with me?" He pointed towards him.

"I am sitting here only Jungkook. On that chair, see." She pointed to the chair opposite to him.

"Why don't you sit here?" He smirked as he pointed at his lap.

"N-no Jungkook-" She was stopped by the sound of a phone ringing.

"Dammit! Who the f*ck wants to talk to me now?!" He was so annoyed that he couldn't control his anger. But as he saw the caller ID, he stood up from his seat and walked out of the dining area to the hall.

He picked up the call. "What do you need now?" He spoke gritting his teeth.

"Seems like someone is annoyed." The person on the other side laughed.

"What the hell you need I asked?!" Now Jungkook's patience was getting over.

"Enjoying dinner, I see. I just wanted to tell you that, stay away from something which is mine." The person on the call said seriously and in a threatening tone.

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Now don't tell me you are talking about Minkyu. She isn't a thing dude, she can choose over whoever she likes. But I must say, she's going to be mine."

"We will see that." The person said with anger fuming in his voice.

"Let the fight begin!" Jungkook said with a proud smile on his face.

"Yes let it begin!"

A/N:-

A slightly long chapter today. And no cliffhanger or anything. It's the beginning of their fight. ;)

Will try to double update today too! 😁

Thanks for reading! 💜💜