14. Meeting

Minkyu's POV:-

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, thinking about what Soori and Mr Yeon told me.

How can they do this to me? They gave me every rights to choose what I want. But now, when it's the most important decision of my life, they just want me to say yes.

Knock knock!

"Minnie?" I heard Soo's voice.

"What happened? I want some alone time so please leave me." I spoke with no emotions.

"Minkyu hear me, will you?" Once again she's using that emotional tactics.

I sighed and went straight to open the door.

Soo held my hand and looked deep in my eyes. I know that they love me a lot. But I still can't agree to all this.

"Minnie, I know you don't want this. Can't you see we too are hurt to force you? But please it's the best for you. Just give him one chance. He's coming for dinner with us."

Atleast I can give him chance to talk, right? A small meeting won't hurt.

"Okay." I said and saw her smiling brightly.

"You will wear that maroon satin knee-length dress. I will do your makeup. It's not much time-"

Here we go again. This girl won't change.

"I got it. Now chill and leave me alone for a bit."

She sighed. "Don't think too much. Everything's gonna be fine. Trust me."

She gave me an assuring smile and went outside.

Hope everything goes fine. I am so done with my life.

Author's POV:-

At the dinner time...

Minkyu was ready as instructed by Soori. She didn't want all this to happen, but she can't deny them after the help they have given her.

She was checking last time on the meal preparations.

The door bell rang. She went towards the door to open.

And there he stood. The man who gives her anxiety just by his presence. His dark aura is just the opposite of Minkyu's bright angel one.

He was wearing a black and white striped formal shirt. The first three-four buttons were open which made Minkyu judge as if why he even had a shirt on. He could have came shirtless at this rate.

His lip ring was the most attractive thing. His looks made it obvious that he was involved in some dark activities.

Taehyung cleared his throat to make her come back to reality.

"May I come in? Or we are going to have our dinner here?" He smiled mischievously.

"Y-yeah. Come in." She felt embarrassed.

'Why is he even asking when he just enters through my window without any shame.' Minkyu rolled her eyes at the thought of it.

"You know it's rude to roll eyes like that. Atleast treat me like a guest. Although it's not our first meeting. By the way you look hot." He winked at her.

She smiled at him sarcastically.

"Keep that sweet attitude to yourself, Mr Pervert." She leaned towards his ear and whispered, still smiling.

"Fiesty. I like it." Taehyung was enjoying it all too much. It reminded him of the time they were dating.

'She hasn't changed at all. Still that goofy girl.' He smiled to himself.