28. Long Awaited

Author's POV:-

Yoongi was pacing back and forth in the room. While Minkyu or better the new name, Areum, is sitting on her bed looking at him.

"Mister-"

"Yoongi." He cut her off and she nodded hesitantly.

"Yoongi, why am I here?" She asked him.

Yoongi stopped his steps and looked at her. "You were sick and I am a doctor so I brought you here for check up."

"So am I fine now? And after this where will I go? I don't know anyone." She was pouting and it was visible that she was in the verge of crying.

She was currently in a mess. Her brain was blank. She remembers nothing and has no hopes. She doesn't know what's good for her and what's wrong.

Yoongi's gaze softened. "Areum, you'll stay with me. With my family. And don't worry you're fine now and all safe with us."

Somehow he made her feel good. She gave him a small smile.

After a few minutes of silence, a knock on the door echoed with clicking sounds of shoes.

All eyes were on the door and there he entered. The most anticipated person to Yoongi.

"How lazy are you? Where the fuck were you all this time?" Yoongi showered him with his anger.

"I...I was actually....stuck in a traffic you know...yeah a traffic." The man infront of him scratched the nape of his neck.

"Yeah. A traffic at fucking 1am. Understandable." Yoongi replied nonchalantly but it was more intimidating.

"Yoongi please now stop this bullshit. I am here, that's what matters so- oh yeah, hey! Min-" The man spoke nervously and looked at the girl behind.

"Areum. Min Areum." Yoongi fake coughed.

"So you gave her your surname. Selfish." The man narrowed his eyes at him and scoffed.

"You weren't here so why would I give her your surname." Yoongi reasoned.

"Okay so where were I? Yeah, so Areum, how are you now? Feeling better?" He made his way to her.

She hesitated a bit and looked at Yoongi, who nodded and smiled in response.

"I am fine now. W-Who are you?" She spoke.

"That's not the question now. But just know that I am Yoongi's brother." He said proudly.

"Cousin. My aunt's son." Yoongi rectified him.

The man rolled his eyes in response. "Yeah. So now you'll treat me low?" He faked a cry.

"Please not that face. It makes me want to puke for fucks sake." Yoongi made a disgusted face.

"Umm yeah so everything's ready. We can go now. I have checked the routes. Everything's clean and clear." The man said now in a serious tone.

"Good. I don't think they are coming back now. So it's the right time to leave." Yoongi said.

"But Yoongi I have a fear." The male looked at him concerned.

"And what's that?"

"Those men are dangerous as fuck. And they will certainly blame you for her gone. How will you save yourself?"

"Of course I know that they gonna blame me. But don't worry, we are leaving this city. We will shift to Daegu." Yoongi spoke.

"Okay that's fine but they are the biggest mafias out there. They will surely try to find her." He is worried nevertheless.